Hey, what's up my fellow DB Fanon User <YOURUSERNAMEHERE>! Yes, don't be surprised... it is I, the "legendary" MajinGogito... returned from the dead! Err, not from the dead but it's been more than a year since I've been on this site and now, with newly established fanfiction skills from going an entire year training and prepping myself (actually, just a long period of writer's block), I've decided to come back to my roots and continue my love for writing fanfictions and creating stories and characters on this sight -to climb back to the highest of ranks I can make for myself!
About me, you ask? Well, I've always been a huge fan of the Dragon Ball series, from Dragon Ball to Dragon Ball Z and on a good day, Dragon Ball GT as well... though I haven't seen Dragon Ball Super yet, what I've seen about it is just making me want to watch it and see it holds up to its name -but me being me, I'm willing to bet that I'll love it just as I love all of the remainder of the Dragon Ball series. As of November 20th, 2016, I've made my return to the Dragon Ball Fanon Wiki, and I'm hoping on making my mark and helping out in any way I can --creating great pages, stories, and characters for you all to marvel at and help my fellow users out in any way that I possibly can. Also, not that any of you are interested buuuttt... as of my return, I will begin to review stories and just pages in general, in a fun and creative way... so if you'd like for me to take a glance at your story or page and input my "two cents" on it, just message me on my talk page about it and I'll get around to doing so as soon as I can.
I am also a user on the Fanfiction.net website, under the name of KakarotSSj3, so it should be expected that sometimes I might use ideas and characters from that site and transfer them over for these pages and stories -and vice-versa... some of my better stories are on that page, at least in my honest opinion that is.
Online Status[edit | edit source]
Note: Bold represents my current status and whether or not I am available
Active- I am active and available right now for anything that you might need, so expect quick responses and immediate help. (Generally active on weekends from 10:00 AM to about 2:00 AM and weekdays from 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM to 10:00 PM, though times might vary)
Somewhat Active- I am active but probably not available at the time, either busy with my own pages and stories or just working on something at the time. Expect responses that aren't necessarily quick and help at a later time.
Inactive for 1-3 Days- Something has come up and I won't be available for the next few days, sorry... you can leave a message but don't expect a response until I'm active again.
Inactive for 4-7 days- Something important has come up and sadly, I'll be off the site for a couple of days, probably because of connection problems, vacation, or I've gone crazy from so much homework and work that I have to complete for school.
Inactive for 1-2 Weeks- Yeah... don't be expecting a response so quickly...
Inactive for 2+ Weeks- New number... who this?
My Fanfictions (and their Progress)[edit | edit source]
Active[edit | edit source]
2 active stories at the time
- Dragon Ball Z: Legend of Tharos - My very first story on this website. Many years after the era of the Z-Fighters and the battles they've fought, in an alternate universe, a new Saiyan planet has been established. This story is one written in Drama Front that tells of the life and adventures of a young Saiyan boy and just what he has to go through after his planet is destroyed by a descendent of Frieza. Currently being remastered and in a hiatus/production phase (at least what's done of it so-far) into a complete redo of the loose-ended, simplistic plot and story originally made for it into something even more beautiful.
- Dragon Ball Full Potential - The story of the lives of Trunks and Goten and the adventures they go through following the end of the Buu Arc, thus making Dragon Ball Super noncanon in this storyline. Hiatus until otherwise
Future Productions (In Order of Priority)[edit | edit source]
4 upcoming stories
- King's Coronation - Who would have thought that Vegeta, the Prince of all Saiyans… one of the most prideful and stubborn warriors in the entire universe, would fall for a certain blue-haired Earth-dwelling weakling on a trip to destroy the very mudball on which she lived. Now, after the woman saves him from a near-death scenario, Vegeta goes against all that he lives by, honor and all, to protect her and her entire homeland from his very own past. Read as the Saiyan Prince faces off against those he once called friends and allies, his former partner, and the tyrant that he originally referred to as Master –as well as find out a few things of his own… all for the cost of the emotion these Humans know as love. Will true love truly conquer all obstacles and has the prideful Prince of a dying race finally found his princess after all these years. -In Production
- Something Demonic - A story that tells of a young Namekian warrior whose wrongdoings and evil habits have him sent away from his homeplanet and into a completely new life that fits his lifestyle, the life as the God of Destruction for Universe 5. -In Production
- Bardock Unleashed - A fanfiction based in an alternate timeline in which Bardock's early life is revealed and the alliances and enemies that the young warrior makes, alongside the Saiyans of his time. He goes through a number of adventures and misfortunes as he just strives to be the best warrior and man that he could possibly be. -In Pre-Production
- Path to Primal - A story consisting of many stories that tell of ancient folk tales and stories pertaining to the Saiyans and their race's history. It is written in the form of many Saiyans, created by me and actual canon ones, telling others of their ancestors and the adventures these primitive Saiyans go through -To be worked on once other tasks are settled
- Recklessness - The story of a legendary Saiyan and ancestor of Bochok, a fanmade Saiyan of mines, Rutabu, and the journey that the man goes through from alcoholic to Commander of the Saiyan military to a man convicted for a crime that he did not do.
- Just a Low-Class Boy - The story of Ado's ancestor, Aspar. Plot undetermined at the time.
A few more projects that are unnamed and unplotted at the time.
Completed Stories[edit | edit source]
No Finished Stories at the Time
Goals[edit | edit source]
- Get back into the groove of things
- Edit my previous pages and clean them up and make any needed changes
- Complete Daikon Saga of Legend of Tharos
- Complete at least five chapters of Dragon Ball Full Potential
- 2500 edits
- 300 acheivement badges
- Get at least one Article of the Month
- Get on the Featured Fanfiction List
- Complete my full playable character list on Dragon Ball: Raging Blast DLC
My Top Ten Favorite Dragon Ball Characters[edit | edit source]
Explanations will be given when I have the chance to write them
8. Kid Goku
7. Vegeta (Frieza + Android Saga; Some Buu Saga)
6. Future Trunks
5. Future Gohan
4. Gohan (Teen and Ultimate)
2. Kid Buu
My Top Ten Least Favorite Dragon Ball Characters[edit | edit source]
Explanations will be given at a later time.
9. Dr. Gero
7. Kid Trunks
6. Android 19
My Reviews[edit | edit source]
Yep, now that I'm back -I've decided that I want to help out in as many ways as I can, and what better way to do that than to review the pages and stories that you guys post -not only stories but character pages and anything you might want reviewed. Once I begin reviewing, I'll create a page I can use to do so on... so start requesting me things to review and I'll get around to them as soon as I'm available.
I edit just like any other reviewer will, unforgiving but not unnecessarily cruel. I won't try to find 1000 reasons why I hate your story, but I will applaud you on things I enjoy and note things I think could be changed. I am a sucker for proper grammar and spelling, so please make sure that is as great as it could possibly be, because despite how good your story might be, without proper grammar and spelling, I will grade it harshly. All of this is my honest opinion... but don't come at me asking why I gave you a F, because I didn't write the article, so... you gave yourself one. I review on a scale of:
Z (Amazing/ Perfect)
A (Great/ Outstanding)
B (Good/ Above Average)
C (Average/ Satisfactory)
D (Below Average/ Needs Improvement)
F (Horrible/ Terrible)
Plans to Review[edit | edit source]
None at the time
My Signatures![edit | edit source]