|The information on this page, Uoto, is not up-to-date and is subject to change. This may due to the page either being tied to a story of KidVegeta's that's on hiatus, or that the story this page is tied to is not written yet. The information on this page is not canon to KidVegeta's Universe, though it will be once this banner is removed. As long as this banner remains on this page, this page is not up-to-date.|
|Planet Cooler 018|
Planet Cooler 018
|Alternate Names||Planet Cooler 018|
|Parent star type||F-type main-sequence|
|Orbital period||849.3 d|
|Satellite names||Uughal, Uolian, Uukar, Uomar, Uoshi|
|Equatorial radius||5773.2 km|
|Polar radius||5753.9 km|
|Surface area||52.1% land|
|Equatorial surface gravity||112.7805 m/s2|
25.73% nitrogen (N2)
7.88% oxygen (O2)
0.12% carbon dioxide (CO2)
0.01% trace elements
|Sentient Species||Uttovelm, Planet Trade Organization members|
|Sentient species 1 population||6,795,067|
|Sentient species 2 population||7493|
|Number of major cities||15|
|Technology level||Tier 2|
History[edit | edit source]
Uoto was a harsh world filled with deserts, swamps, and rocky regions with great variable climate. There were many carnivorous predators on the planet, which would prey upon anything they could find. Because of this, the Uttovelm built enclosed cities to protect themselves. When the Uttovelm evolved into an advanced society, war broke out across the planet, forcing the leaders of each faction to section off their corner of the world from the others. This resulted in many city-states dotting the planet's surface. When the Faereth started their intergalactic empire, they soon found Planet Uoto and claimed it as an outpost of their kingdom. They gave the Uttovelm much technology in exchange for the Uttovelm's protection. This created a second technological revolution across the surface, and many cities expanded outward and upward. Uttovelm cities were covered in chrome, and many were built out of the sides of mountains or other rocky formations. On flatlands, small farms were common. After Cooler took over the planet, he installed several Planet Trade Organization outposts on it. They were amongst the largest cities on the planet. But with the fall of the Planet Trade Organization, these cities were burned to the ground. During the Planet Trade Organization civil war, the Faereth attacked Planet Uoto and decimated many of the cities with orbital bombardment. Currently, the remnants of the Uttovelm are trying to recover from the attack.
Notable facts[edit | edit source]
- The Faereth tried to destroy this world during the Planet Trade Organization civil war as revenge for a previous betrayal by the Uttovelm before the two races were conquered by Cooler. It is unknown why the Faereth did not complete their attack on the planet. Perhaps their space ships were attacked from the rear by another faction.
- Meloon was born on this planet.
- Uoto contains very little oxygen, and is thus toxic to most other species. A space suit is required when visiting. All of the Planet Trade Organization slave soldiers in their outposts on the planet had to constantly wear space suits.
Population[edit | edit source]
- Uoto's Uttovelm population:
- At height: 2,214,839,043.
- At lowest point: 6,795,067.
- Uoto's Planet Trade Organization population:
- At height: 7493.
- At lowest point: 00.
Status[edit | edit source]
Uoto still exists.