|Featured in||Before Creation Comes Destruction|
|Parent star type||K-type main-sequence|
|Orbital period||238.3 d|
|Equatorial radius||3833.67 km|
|Polar radius||3820.87 km|
|Surface area||41.6% land|
|Equatorial surface gravity||142.2015 m/s2|
|Composition||66.54% nitrogen (N2)|
31.43% oxygen (O2)
0.08% trace elements
|Sentient Species||Beerus' species|
|Sentient species 1 population||0|
|Number of major cities||0|
|Technology level||Tier 2|
Tuhak Mal is a free world. It is the homeworld of Beerus, Champa, and the other members of Beerus' species. At some point in the distant past, the world was entirely depopulated of its sentient species through unknown circumstances.
Tuhak Mal was an ancient world with an ancient civilization that existed many tens of millions of years before the events of Dragon Ball. Lord Beerus, his brother Champa, and their sister Millie were born here. Their family was native to a poor village by the sea, located dozens of miles away from the nearest city, Bouza. The village, despite being impoverished, produced some of the highest-quality Nysala (a muscle-relaxing weed that is smoked) on the planet. Beerus worked for a man named Mr. Kvassus and would often run the dozens of miles to nearby cities, such as Bouza and Tongbari, to deliver the weed to high-paying customers. There was a dangerous forest located between the village and the cities where red-bark trees grew by the thousands. These trees would snatch up and eat anyone who got too close.
After Beerus killed the Lord of Bouza by drowning him after he relaxed too much in his bath after smoking some Nysala, Mr. Kvassus responded by killing his sister Millie before the boy could return home. Enraged, Beerus attacked Kvassus, but was unable to kill the man (the older man was able to break several of Beerus' ribs in the struggle). However, before he died of his wounds, Beerus was saved by Whis, who revealed that he had been watching Beerus for some time. He offered the boy the position of God of Destruction, and the boy, not knowing what that entailed exactly, and seeking only revenge for his sister, agreed to become a god.
Many years later, in Age 536, Beerus and Whis returned to Tuhak Mal. Whis informed Beerus that his species had gone extinct millions of years prior. Beerus visited the old forest once more, feasting on a lunchbox full of morsels and remembering fragments of his past before deciding to erase the planet.
During The Naptime Championships, Beerus repeatedly dreamed of his homeworld, though the memories were heavily distorted.
- Tuhak Mal is located in the same solar system as Tuhak Ecli, the home of the Galactrix Arena.
- On the first day of summer, red sticky droplets would fall from the sky. This was not normal rain, and indeed, Beerus' mother called this "bloodrain".
- The two known cities of Tuhak Mal were Bouza and Tongbari. Bouza hovered half a mile over a sea of molten rock. Its skyscrapers were oily-stoned (perhaps hinting at architecture that was influenced by the Farthest Ones), and it produced heavy plumes of black pollution. Beerus also noted that the place had a red-light district, although he was not sure what went on there. The city's technology was highly advanced, featuring air cars and gravity shoots that would propel one from the bottom floor of a skyscraper to its top floor in seconds.
- Nysala was a weed that was farmed in villages outside of the big cities. It was often sold for high prices to desirous customers. When smoked, it led to pain relief and muscle relaxation.
- The forest by Beerus' village was full of red-bark trees that grew fat golden fruit used to entice hungry travelers close enough to the trees so that they could spring forward and snatch up a tasty treat. These trees grew by the thousands in the forest. They were covered in parasitic crimson moss. One area of the forest was rather odd, for no trees grew inside a small clearing which was encircled by a jagged crown of dead white trees. Beerus would often go there during his trips as a place of refuge where he could taste stolen food from the cities.
- Tuhak Mal's population:
- At height: 1,607,459,738.
- At lowest point: 0.
Tuhak Mal was erased by Beerus in Age 536.