|Planet Icer 005|
Planet Icer 005
|Featured in||Destroyer of Universes|
|Pronunciation||plan-it ahys-ser fahyv|
|Parent star type||G-type main-sequence|
|Orbital period||391.7 d|
|Satellite names||Sarophorr, Khbaro Yu, Maukel|
|Equatorial radius||3451.2 km|
|Polar radius||3439.6 km|
|Surface area||82.5% land|
|Equatorial surface gravity||12.7491 m/s2|
|Composition||54.34% nitrogen (N2)|
45.27% oxygen (O2)
0.02% trace elements
|Sentient Species||Planet Trade Organization members|
|Sentient species 1 population||2400|
|Number of major cities||2|
|Technology level||Tier 2|
History[edit | edit source]
Planet Icer 005 was a desert world located deep in Lord Nitro's territory. Despite that, it was owned by King Cold's younger brother, Icer, having been conquered by the (at the time) young lord in Age 422, long before Nitro's birth. This planet served as his outpost in the western region of the universe for most of his life.
In Age 433, the soldiers of the planet picked up a life reading drifting through space with their long-range scouters. Icer's chief medical doctor Genshissa placed the Inari in a rejuvenation tank, allowing him to recuperate. Eventually, the two-tailed fox awoke and was questioned by both Genshissa and Icer about his species and capabilities. While not shown in Destroyer of Universes, it should be expected that Okinaro did not remain on the planet to entertain them for very long.
Notable facts[edit | edit source]
- It was on this planet that Icer and Okinaro met for the first time in Age 433. They would not see each other again for more than three hundred years.
- While this planet would be considered temperate for most species, Icer complained of its heat as a boy, explaining why he never stayed there for very long.
- Until the Planet Trade Organization Civil war of the Age 760s, Planet Icer 004, a farming world located in the nearest system, remained the only other Icer-controlled planet within several dozen light-years in all directions.
- Although Icer "conquered" this planet, he merely occupied it, as there were no native species requiring extermination found upon his landing. Being a young boy, he greedily declared the planet his own, but it was perhaps after this act, and his subsequent displeasure with the world, that Icer became more careful when choosing to claim a planet in his own name.
Population[edit | edit source]
- Planet Icer 005's Planet Trade Organization population:
- At height: 2400.
- At lowest point: 520.
Status[edit | edit source]
Planet Icer 005 is still around.