|Planet Frieza 293|
Planet Frieza 293
|Featured in||Dragon Ball Z: The Forgotten|
|Pronunciation||plan-it freez-ah too huhn-drid nahyn-tee-three|
|Parent star type||G-type main-sequence|
|Orbital period||257.41 d|
|Equatorial radius||4219.4 km|
|Polar radius||4205.3 km|
|Surface area||100% land|
|Equatorial surface gravity||27.4596 m/s2|
|Composition||76.11% nitrogen (N2)|
20.85% oxygen (O2)
0.31% sulfur dioxide (SO2)
0.19% carbon dioxide (CO2)
0.13% trace elements
|Sentient Species||Unnamed natives, alien businessman gang|
|Sentient species 1 population||0|
|Number of major cities||15 (natives), 4 (resettlement)|
|Technology level||Tier 6 (natives), Tier 3 (resettlement)|
Planet Frieza 293 was conquered by Prince Vegeta and Ledas shortly before the Genocide of the Saiyans. It was a planet composed mainly of sand dunes and the occasional mountain range. The planet has no bodies of water anywhere on its surface.
After wiping out the native population, the two Saiyans handed the planet over to Frieza, who then put the planet up on the galactic market. It sold to an alien businessmen. He then populated the planet with several thousand slaves and set up various manufacturing sites. He also began mining the planet for raw materials. His mining practices were highly dangerous, and his use of heavy explosives eventually caused a major accident to occur. During one mining excursion, one of the field managers accidentally detonated the businessman's entire explosives arsenal. The explosions instantly killed half of the worker force and created a massive crater in the planet's surface. The crater was so large that it was impossible to see across it, and it was so deep that the planet's core was exposed. Additionally, the explosion was so powerful that it knocked the planet out of its orbit and sent it on an errant course out of its solar system. The businessman immediately evacuated Planet Frieza 293 and abandoned the planet. The trajectory of of Planet Frieza 293 has it colliding with a G-type main-sequence star in the 21,359 Age. When it collides with the star, Planet Frieza 293 will be incinerated.
- This planet is seen only briefly in Dragon Ball Z: The Forgotten. It is the first planet seen during the montage of missions Prince Vegeta and Ledas tackle at the end of chapter 9 of the Prince Vegeta Saga.
- This planet's native species did not require any water to live. The entire planet was an arid land of sand dunes and mountains. As such, it was completely inhospitable to other species who did not bring water supplies with them.
- It is speculated that the businessman who purchased this planet was a Faerin, which would make him a member of the same species as Guva.
- Planet Frieza 293's native population:
- At height: 2,446,739,310.
- At lowest point: 0.
- Planet Frieza 293's galactic buyer population:
- At height: 19,204.
- At lowest point: 0.
Planet Frieza 293 was knocked out of its orbit and is currently wandering aimlessly through space.