|Planet Frieza 288|
Planet Frieza 288
|Featured in||Dragon Ball Z: The Forgotten|
|Pronunciation||freez-ah too huhn-drid ey-tee-eyt|
|Parent star type||G-type main-sequence|
|Orbital period||367.21 d|
|Satellite names||Faes Moln|
|Equatorial radius||5663.8 km|
|Polar radius||5644.9 km|
|Surface area||42.5% land|
|Equatorial surface gravity||34.3245 m/s2|
|Composition||72.43% nitrogen (N2)|
24.22% oxygen (O2)
2.31% water vapor (H2O)
0.07% trace elements
|Sentient Species||Unnamed natives, Planet Trade Organization members|
|Sentient species 1 population||0|
|Sentient species 2 population||0|
|Number of major cities||22 (natives), 6 (resettlement)|
|Technology level||Tier 4 (natives), Tier 2 (resettlement)|
History[edit | edit source]
Planet Frieza 288 was a heavily forested and rainy planet. It was ruled by dozens feudal lords who lived in heavily fortified castles protected by energy defense turrets. Frieza eventually found the planet and sent two Saiyan warriors, Prince Vegeta and Ledas, to conquer it so that he could sell on the galactic market. The two boys had some trouble with the castles' defensive turrets, but they were able to trick them with afterimages. Once they got past the turrets, the boys were able to easily clear the planet and vaporize each castle. The planet's vast forests were not cut down, for Frieza thought that they add value to the world.
However, the planet never sold on the galactic market. In the 750 Age, Frieza refitted it as a military outpost and supply cache for his soldiers. He put several thousand soldiers on the planet as well. When the Planet Trade Organization civil war started, all of the soldiers were evacuated from the planet so that they could take part in battles on other planets. The planet, as of Age 767, has not been repopulated.
Notable facts[edit | edit source]
- This planet's appearance was based on the setting of the movie Predator.
- The space pirate and reaver populations who settled this planet often waged war with one another. As a result, many of the Planet Trade Organization outposts were thrust into ruin, and large portion of the forests were been burned down. This has affected the weather by reducing the amount of rainfall the planet receives per year.
Population[edit | edit source]
- Planet Frieza 288's native population:
- At height: 1,774,839,295.
- At lowest point: 0.
- Planet Frieza 288's Planet Trade Organization population:
- At height: 12,659.
- At lowest point: 0.
Status[edit | edit source]
Planet Frieza 288 still exists. It is currently uninhabited.