|Planet Frieza 073|
Planet Frieza 073
|Featured in||Really Big Scary Monsters|
|Pronunciation||plan-it freez-ah sev-uhn-tee-three|
|Parent star type||G-type main-sequence|
|Orbital period||295.4 d|
|Equatorial radius||4833.2 km|
|Polar radius||4817.1 km|
|Surface area||27.6% land|
|Equatorial surface gravity||6.8649 m/s2|
|Composition||78.69% nitrogen (N2)|
19.74% oxygen (O2)
0.85% carbon dioxide (CO2)
0.64% water vapor (H2O)
0.01% trace elements
|Sentient Species||Planet Trade Organization members|
|Sentient species 1 population||0|
|Sentient species 2 population||856|
|Number of major cities||1|
|Technology level||Tier 2|
In Age 767, the Katchiguri Force came to this planet to rid it of a monster that was hunting down the Planet Trade Organization soldiers stationed there. While they successfully destroyed the monster, the entire garrison had already been killed, forcing Kuriza to send more troops to man the outpost.
- Planet Frieza 073 is a food-producing world for the Planet Trade Organization. It is primarily a farming world, as its native species are few. As such, it maintains only a small outpost of soldiers. The food production is mostly automated.
- Planet Frieza 073 is a temperate world. The area near the Planet Trade Organization is mostly deserts, though some freshwater lakes provide irrigation to the farms. The soil in the desert is extremely fertile and is where most of the tented farmlands have been expanded over.
- Named members of the garrison which fell to the monster of Age 767 include Nippi, Punbry, Tanobari, and Kroko.
- During Kuriza's reign over his father's empire, this planet was renamed to Planet Kuriza 073. However, following his defection, the planet reverted to its original name.
- Planet Frieza 073's Planet Trade Organization population:
- At height: 2467.
- At lowest point: 0.
Planet Frieza 073 is still around.