|Planet Cooler 029|
Planet Cooler 029
|Pronunciation||plan-it koo-ler twen-tee-nahyn|
|Parent star type||K-type main-sequence|
|Orbital period||144.2 d|
|Equatorial radius||9345.9 km|
|Polar radius||9314.7 km|
|Surface area||15.7% land|
|Equatorial surface gravity||297.1521 m/s2|
|Composition||72.41% nitrogen (N2)|
25.06% oxygen (O2)
0.14% water vapor (H2O)
0.03% carbon dioxide (CO2)
0.01% trace elements
|Sentient Species||Planet Trade Organization members|
|Sentient species 1 population||1492|
|Number of major cities||2|
|Technology level||Tier 2|
History[edit | edit source]
Cooler conquered this planet early into the expansion of his empire, for it was rich with valuable deep sea metals. He set up a small mining outpost on the planet. Due to the extreme gravity, only very strong soldiers are able to work here, or those who have grown accustomed to the gravity over many years.
In Superior, Cooler brought Salza and Captain Ginyu to this planet in order to have them compete to become the new captain of Cooler's Armored Squadron. This planet was chosen because of its high gravity. Salza eventually beat out Ginyu to claim the captaincy.
Notable facts[edit | edit source]
- Despite having very high gravity, this planet is home to numerous species of fish and birds. A small grey-furred space monkey population was also observed.
- This planet's skies are amaranthine in color.
- The trees on this world have blue-green leaves.
- Space coconuts are native to this planet.
Population[edit | edit source]
- Planet Cooler 029's Planet Trade Organization population:
- At height: 1673.
- At lowest point: 0.
Status[edit | edit source]
Planet Cooler 029 is still around.