|Parent star type||B-type main-sequence|
|Orbital period||749.3 d|
|Satellite names||Dexeter, Balerius, Ishmuul, Daiser|
|Equatorial radius||13,729.7 km|
|Polar radius||13,683.8 km|
|Surface area||41.8% land|
|Equatorial surface gravity||70.6104 m/s2|
|Composition||77.83% nitrogen (N2)|
22.04% oxygen (O2)
0.08% carbon dioxide (CO2)
0.01% trace elements
|Sentient Species||Nyarin, Planet Trade Organization members|
|Sentient species 1 population||249,630,113|
|Sentient species 2 population||8540|
|Number of major cities||217|
|Technology level||Tier 3 (natives), Tier 2 (resettlement)|
In Age 231, Bojack and his Galaxy Soldiers attacked Nyare, hoping to plunder it of its universe-famous riches. As this attack had been anticipated, they were only able to destroy a few cities before they were stopped by the Kais and imprisoned in North Kai's planet.
Nyare was conquered by Frieza's elites before Age 700. After being added to his empire, the planet was mined of resources in its deserts and oceans for years to come. Due to its valuable metal deposits, the planet was reinforced with several military outposts. It became one of the more valuable export planets in Frieza's region by Age 730. It became famous for its export of Nyarin alcohol as well as metals used for Planet Trade Organization space ships.
In Twelve Majestic Lies, it was revealed that Ginyu spent many of the formative years of his life on this planet. His family moved to Nyare when he was young. They lived in the city of Torrun for a time, with the boy working in a foundry. Eventually, his sister, father, and brother died, and he became an errand boy for a silver-toothed Nyarin named Adukacho. It was during his time running errands for the man that he found a purple horned man selling alcohol out of his space ship in a port city who reeked of charisma. Wanting to be somewhere else and someone else, Ginyu intuitively used his Body Change technique for the first time and switched places with the man. Afterwards, he fled on the man's ship and probably never returned to Nyare for the rest of his life.
- Bojack almost eradicated the Nyarins and destroyed Nyare. Were it not for the Kais imprisoning him after capturing him on this planet, Nyare would have ceased to exist five hundred years before the events of Dragon Ball.
- By Age 231, the native Nyarin kingdom had installed orbital defense turrets around their planet. Presumably, these turrets were destroyed by Frieza's elites during their annexation of Nyare.
- This planet is mostly composed of deserts and jungles. There is only one ocean, though it is large enough to take up the majority of the planet, splitting the land area into several continents. Despite Nyare having a B-type main-sequence star and being such a hot world, there are small ice caps in both polar regions.
- The skyscrapers in Nyarin cities are extremely tall and crafted to look like trees, with many smaller buildings clustered around them at the base. There are usually anywhere between 5-20 skyscrapers per city, depending on its size.
- Nyarin gin is a famous, albeit expensive, beverage originating from Nyare. Its two most popular flavors are the Alahon-Distilled type, which is slightly richer and fruitier than most and is relatively cheap, and the Maulxe flavor, which is more nutty, citrusy, expensive, and less popular.
- Chaak is a type of unleavened, hard bread that many Nyarins consume.
- Nyarins bury their dead in underwater crypts. This is true even for foreigners. Captain Ginyu's father was laid to rest in Aubo Hall.
- Nyare's native population:
- At lowest point: 0.
- Nyare's Planet Trade Organization population:
- At height: 12,605.
- At lowest point: 0.
Nyare is still around.