|Featured in||Mountain Bird|
|Parent star type||B-type main-sequence|
|Orbital period||753.2 d|
|Equatorial radius||4833.8 km|
|Polar radius||4817.7 km|
|Surface area||28.4% land|
|Equatorial surface gravity||21.5754 m/s2|
|Composition||72.47% nitrogen (N2)|
24.98% oxygen (O2)
0.76% carbon dioxide (CO2)
0.49% water vapor (H2O)
0.03% trace elements
|Sentient species 1 population||144,731|
|Number of major cities||2|
|Technology level||Tier 5|
Nadua is a free world. It is located in Universe 9.
History[edit | edit source]
Notable facts[edit | edit source]
- The trees of this planet have yellow bark and pink flowers.
- Most of this planet's surface is taken up by oceans. There are many islands, which are covered in tropical forests, but no continents.
- While Zamasu and Dekiru were on this planet, they noticed a bizarre creature floating in the distance. It was described as follows: "In the distance, a creature five times the size of this world’s blue-burning sun was lumbering through the sky, its spread tentacles gliding over the trees, feeling, pushing, poking, but not supporting it – the creature could fly on its own. Its heads were numerous and rose on armored, silver-indigo, scale-stalked necks that grew ever more full of splendor when the sun hit them just right."
- The natives of this world were grey-skinned, hairless bipeds who were on average five feet tall. They were relatively primitive as of Age 740, living in small tribes with relatively low levels of technology.
Population[edit | edit source]
- Nadua's native population:
- At height: 144,731.
- At lowest point: 0.
Status[edit | edit source]
Nadua is still around.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.