|The information on this page, Mirocus, is not up-to-date and is subject to change. This may due to the page either being tied to a story of KidVegeta's that's on hiatus, or that the story this page is tied to is not written yet. The information on this page is not canon to KidVegeta's Universe, though it will be once this banner is removed. As long as this banner remains on this page, this page is not up-to-date.|
|Planet Cooler 202|
Planet Cooler 202
|Alternate Names||Planet Cooler 202|
|Parent star type||G-type main-sequence|
|Orbital period||375.3 d|
|Equatorial radius||4835.2 km|
|Polar radius||4819.1 km|
|Surface area||75.6% land|
|Equatorial surface gravity||55.8999 m/s2|
|Composition||78.04% nitrogen (N2)|
20.83% oxygen (O2)
0.32% water vapor (H2O)
0.04% carbon dioxide (CO2)
0.02% trace elements
|Sentient Species||Torrn, Planet Trade Organization members|
|Sentient species 1 population||417,693|
|Sentient species 2 population||5548|
|Number of major cities||9|
|Technology level||Tier 5|
History[edit | edit source]
Mirocus is a planet covered in great expanses of tropical jungles and large ares of harsh deserts. It is home to the Torrn race. The species is very old, and throughout time, they engaged in constant, bloody inter-species wars. This decimated much of the surface. Additionally, much of the planet is covered in the ruins of old cities. When Majin Buu was active, he briefly visited the planet and damaged it severely before being drawn away by his master (who had found the World of the Kais). Furthermore, a pestilence in the 600 Age ravaged the planet and left even more of the surface devoid of life. So much of Mirocus is war-torn and and in ruins. Those few cities still populated are quite modern, however. When the Planet Trade Organization conquered the world, they placed their outposts within the actual cities of the Torrn. After the fall of the Planet Trade Organization, some fighting occurred on this planet, but it was short-lived, since the Torrnan space fleet was wiped out. The planet received minimal orbital bombardment during the conflict. The remaining natives were stranded on their home planet thereafter. The Torrnan homeworld population numbers are only in the low hundred thousands, even though the overall species population is over 25 million. This is because most of the remaining Torrn live off-planet. Many have settled new planets and are growing in population.
Notable facts[edit | edit source]
- Anango was born on this planet.
- Mirocus was modeled off of the ancient Mayan and Aztec cultures. The Torran cities were mostly made of stone and their ruins look similar to Mayan and Aztec ruins.
- Majin Buu was within a few seconds of destroying Mirocus when Bibidi called him away. Had Bibidi been even slightly later in relaying his message to Buu, the planet would have been destroyed.
- Mirocus is famous for its powerful and deadly sandstorms.
- Cooler had an allergic reaction to some of the planet's natural flora when he visited the planet for the first time.
Population[edit | edit source]
- Mirocus' Torrnan population:
- At height: 1,584,674.346.
- At lowest point: 417,693.
- Mirocus' Planet Trade Organization population:
- At height: 5548.
- At lowest point: 0.
Status[edit | edit source]
Mirocus still exists.