|Featured in||The Monster and the Maiden|
|Parent star type||G-type main-sequence|
|Orbital period||403.2 d|
|Satellite names||Sarvini, Asill|
|Equatorial radius||5974.1 km|
|Polar radius||5954.2 km|
|Surface area||39.4% land|
|Equatorial surface gravity||18.6333 m/s2|
|Composition||73.51% nitrogen (N2)|
22.39% oxygen (O2)
1.12% carbon dioxide (CO2)
0.02% trace elements
|Sentient species 1 population||0|
|Number of major cities||1|
|Technology level||Tier 3|
Margous is a free world. In the distant past, it was a military outpost of the Saiyan Empire.
Roughly 3000 Before Age, Margous was an outpost of the Saiyan Empire. It was ruled by Radichus. After Akres took over the throne to the Saiyan Empire, Radichus' garrison remained defiantly loyal to the previous king, Tahros. Akres sent Daikoros, his most powerful Saiyan warrior, to subdue the rebellion and take back the planet. Daikoros' fleet easily overwhelmed the defenders, killing almost 90% of them.
In the battle of Torben Fields, Daikoros butchered the survivors of the initial assault, leaving only one-third of them alive to be taken as prisoners. Len, that era's Legendary Super Saiyan, as well as her brother Cilano were two of the prisoners taken by Daikoros' fleet.
When the Saiyan Empire crumbled in the years following, this planet was abandoned. It was located outside of Frieza's Empire and was thus never taken over by the Arcosian tyrant. Had he lived for another few decades, he likely would have added this planet to his empire.
In Age 260, Shuno abandoned the young Namekian Nishi on this world. The boy was rescued by interstellar travelers some decades later.
- Len, the Legendary Super Saiyan who lived 3000 years before the events of Dragon Ball, was stationed on this planet.
- The Battle of Torben Fields was the last conflict in Akres' usurpation of the Saiyan Empire.
- The Torben Fields were full of khinto wheat, which grew in stalks almost ten feet tall. The field, which was twice as large as the planet's singular outpost, was the primary provider of food for the Saiyans living on Margous.
- When Nishi was abandoned on Margous, he was left with several crates of ajisa. He cultivated several gardens of the plant which are still there in modern times.
- Margous' Saiyan population:
- At height: 26,933.
- At lowest point: 0.
Margous is still around.