|Planet Cooler 021|
Planet Cooler 021
|Alternate Names||Planet Cooler 021|
|Parent star type||K-type main-sequence|
|Orbital period||638.4 d|
|Satellite names||Lei, Egnei|
|Equatorial radius||6347.3 km|
|Polar radius||6326.1 km|
|Surface area||54.7% land|
|Equatorial surface gravity||83.3595 m/s2|
|Composition||75.39% nitrogen (N2)|
20.64% oxygen (O2)
0.78% water vapor (H2O)
0.12% carbon dioxide (CO2)
0.06% trace elements
|Sentient Species||Leqiri, Planet Trade Organization members|
|Sentient species 1 population||2,090,755,011|
|Sentient species 2 population||3501|
|Number of major cities||27|
|Technology level||Tier 6 (natives), Tier 2 (resettlement)|
History[edit | edit source]
Leqii was a desert world filled with many mountains, steppes, canyons, and the like. The surface of the world could reach very high temperatures. There were only a few bodies of water on the surface and they very salty. Most of the freshwater was located underground. That was also where the planet's native species, the Leqiri lived. The surface of the planet was always barren. Even when Cooler conquered it, no outposts were ever set up on the surface. The Leqiri lived in great tunnel societies underground, thus, they were able to escape the planet's harsh climate. Above ground, Leqii often had extreme thunderstorms, wildfires, and windstorms. The surface of the planet was mostly bare of vegetation and trees because of the harsh climate. The Faereth intergalactic empire found Leqii and made it a part of their empire. The climate of the planet, however, prevented them from building permanent settlements on the world. Later on, when Cooler conquered Leqii, he was forced to destroy much of the surface of the planet in order to find the underground tunnel cities of the Leqii and conquer them. Even long after the fall of the Planet Trade Organization, these scars on the planet's surface were still evident. Much of the planet was rendered uninhabitable because of this. Many Leqiri were still working on re-burying their underground societies by the time of the Planet Trade Organization civil war.
In 226 Before Age, Minotia was sent to this planet with the lower half of Hirudegarn. In Age 775, Minotia was found and freed by Hoi, along with the lower half of Hirudegarn. A brief battle ensued in which Minotia was defeated. Some time later, Tapion visited Leqii and found his brother but was unable to save him from his wounds.
Notable facts[edit | edit source]
- Payar was born on this planet.
- The Faereth only knew Leqii was populated because of the massive heat signatures coming from the planet. Otherwise, they would have never known, for none of the surface of Leqii is settled.
- After Cooler destroyed much of the planet's surface, most of the Leqiri were forced to leave the planet, lest they be killed by the world's harsh climate.
- Despite the Leqiri being major players in the Planet Trade Organization civil war, their homeworld was never involved in the conflict, as it was not a valuable location. Additionally, destroying it would not matter, as the Leqiri populations had been spread across many planets after their annexation by Cooler. Most of the warriors who participated in the civil war had never even been to Leqii before.
Population[edit | edit source]
- Leqii's Leqir population:
- At height: 7,649,594,655.
- At lowest point: 1,758,394,754.
- Leqii's Planet Trade Organization population:
- At height: 3501.
- At lowest point: 0.
Status[edit | edit source]
Leqii is still around.