|Featured in||Extragalactic Containment Protocol|
|Parent star type||F-type main-sequence|
|Orbital period||539.7 d|
|Satellite names||Aluvaya, Teremi|
|Equatorial radius||14,783.2 km|
|Polar radius||14,733.8 km|
|Surface area||39.5% land|
|Equatorial surface gravity||55.899 m/s2|
|Composition||72.11% nitrogen (N2)|
21.49% oxygen (O2)
0.39% water vapor (H2O)
0.02% trace elements
|Sentient species 1 population||0|
|Number of major cities||109|
|Technology level||Tier 1|
Kheriedu is a free world. It is located in Universe 12.
History[edit | edit source]
In Age 695, Specimen #0217 of the Experimental Vanguard was sent to Kheriedu in Universe 12 to pick up research tapes from Specimen #1835. While there, he unintentionally loosed Myaku upon the multiverse again (after the cambion had been locked away in a temple on that planet for millennia). Afterwards, he met with #1835 and received her research. He accidentally killed her with his Telepathic Domination and then returned to Tau's research station, thinking the doctor would execute him for his misdeed.
Notable facts[edit | edit source]
- This planet's surface was mostly covered in tropical forests. When Vizzer visited it, he observed an overgrown, unkempt swamp, with black-bubbling pools of toxic sludge and mossy, bony trees sprouting up from amidst festering bogs. In the middle of one of the forests, a clearing had been made where a white stone temple had been erected. The temple was made of stones that were often seen at Farthest Ones sites in Universe 7, indicating that this temple had been made by them.
- Myaku was imprisoned on this planet for several thousand years, if not longer.
- This was the last planet Vizzer visited before being exiled to Universe 7.
- This planet was once home to a sizable population of the Farthest Ones. What happened to them is unknown. It is likely that they were the ones to imprison Myaku in their temple.
Population[edit | edit source]
- Kheriedu's native population:
- At height: 299,574,091.
- At lowest point: 0.
Status[edit | edit source]
Kheriedu is still around.