|Legend of the Saiyan God Character|
|Birthplace:||His Parent's Home|
|Power level:|| Absolute Maximum - God Ki 200 (Super Saiyan God 3)|
Current Maximum - God Ki 60 (Super Saiyan God 3)
|Birthdate:|| Age 803|
|Date of Death:||Sometime Between 5 Million Before Age & Age 700 (Revived shortly afterward)|
|Height:||6 Feet, 1 Inch|
|Hair Color:|| Black|
Light Blond (Super Saiyan)
Blue (Super Saiyan God)
|Eye Color:|| Brown |
Light Blue (Super Saiyan)
Blue (Super Saiyan God)
|Position:|| Agent of Destruction for Universe K (20)|
Agent of Creation for Universe 7 (B) (formerly)
|Children:|| Z (Universe-B) (adopted son)|
Kentas (half-clone/genetic son)
|Personal Weapons Systems|
|Chronological & Political Information|
|Era(s):|| (Pre Time/Space-Travel)|
Age 803-Age 828
5 Million before Age-Present Age
Demon Trio (Dabura, Towa, and Mira)
Zamasu (Goku Black, Future Zamasu, Supreme Zamasu)
Kaestos is a Saiyan-Human hybrid from Universe-20 (K) and is the only protector of earth still alive from his home universe.
At the end of his second fight with Demigra, Kaestos was accidentally blown into Universe-7 (B), appearing 5 Million Before Age.
When Kaestos was a child and had just joined the Earth's Protectors he was filled with doubt about his place among the seasoned protectors of Earth.
When an older Saiyan-Hybrid named Mathazar reassured him that he was just as important as any of the older members, Kaestos felt more at ease among them.
Kaestos developed a strong bond with the Defenders of Earth and thought of them as a family by the time he was 17 years old. He also had some feelings of inferiority, due to being unable to achieve Super Saiyan 2.
For his early life Kaestos had a sunny personality and tried to see the good in people, but this was harshly rebuked by Zero's slaughter of Earth's Defenders.
Despite his change, Kaestos never stopped trying to protect Earth, and when his power started to harm those around him he left to live in an uninhabited area of the planet so people would be safe. After the events against Zero in Hell, and after gaining closure with his deceased friends, Kaestos managed to finally move forwards with his life and eventually regained the hope and "light" he once held.
Despite mostly overcoming the darkness that once consumed him mention of Zero can provoke a ruthless reaction from him, and during any and all genuine fights he adopts a far more cruel and ruthless mindset than is normal for him.
His views on death changed dramatically upon becoming an Agent of Creation for Shin, viewing it as almost a non-issue despite the disagreement of Shin and the other Kais or how traumatic it can be to those who are still alive. Because of this he tends on only act in the physical universe if a threat emerges which threatens all life, such as Cell or Buu.
Kaestos was born in Age 803 and became the youngest member of the Protectors of Earth of his Era at just 5 years old.
Due to his relatively young age compared to the other Protectors, he had feelings of doubt as to being a part of them. Mathazar, who was his father's brother in all but blood, assured him that he was just as important to the group as the rest of them.
Kaestos managed to become friends with the other Protectors quickly, and they routinely trained together.
Like many of his friends, Kaestos managed to achieve Super Saiyan at a young age. He specifically gained it at the age of 6, becoming the youngest Super Saiyan of his Era's Protectors.
Kaestos found difficulty going any further while his friends and allies attained Super Saiyan 2 only a few years later.
Due to this, he trained twice as hard in order to not be a burden and mastered the initial Super Saiyan transformation before any other Z-Warrior from his Era did.
Kaestos also utilized and attempted to reduce the strain from the Power Stressed and Weighted forms in the event he needed to use them for more power.
Kaestos and his allies protected Earth many times from forces too strong for the normal military to deal with and quickly became known as the Heroes of Earth.
When he was 17 Kaestos was the first to feel a massive amount of different Ki signatures coming towards Earth, and prepared for a fight.
Invasion of Earth, the Legend BeginsEdit
In Age 820 the newest leader of the Galatic Trade Organization, Zero, invaded Earth with his army.
They had trained for years to fight against the Protectors, and after much time their elite fighters were finally able to match the Saiyans in three on one fights.
Kaestos was confronted while away from his friends by four Elites rather than the three his allies fought each and managed to defeat his foes after an exhausting fight due to using his Ascended Super Saiyan form against his opponents.
The other Protectors had been confronted in East City, and they too managed to defeat their enemies after a grueling fight, however, Zero appeared and brutalized the exhausted Protectors.
Kaestos had been flying towards East City when he felt his friend's energy disappear suddenly, while Zero's was simply hidden.
When he got to East City it was a silent, ruined town. Kaestos searched for his brothers in arms, hoping against hope that they were alive.
To his horror Kaestos found them dead and mutilated, with their murderer Zero taunting the overwhelmed teenager.
Seeing his friends die, their bodies desecrated, and Zero's callous words pushed Kaestos over the edge and in his grief he finally ascended to Super Saiyan 2, before breaking another barrier, becoming the first Super Saiyan 3 to exist in his universe.
Zero found himself immediately outmatched by the Super Saiyan 3, and went into his Super Evolution in an attempt to survive the encounter.
Kaestos unleashed his full fury in the fight, finally killing Zero after making him suffer, breaking the monster's body and soul.
Upon defeating his foe, Kaestos could only collapse to the ground and let out a earth-shaking wail.
Kaestos trained for 3 years to master his new power and tried to move on from the tragedy that he had experience.
Eventually, he succeeded in reducing the strain on his body and Ki from Super Saiyan 3, and as the only remaining protector of Earth, Kaestos was constantly vigilant for evil forces that threatened his planet.
He encountered and fought a massive galactic parasite that consumed planets only 2 weeks after mastering Super Saiyan 3, defeated it after a grueling fight.
A human supremacist group sent 5 specially designed androids after him shortly afterward, giving Kaestos a great deal of difficulty in fighting the various androids as they drained his energy by simply being near him. However, he eventually destroyed them after figuring out how to overload their batteries with his power.
Kaestos attempted to reintegrate into society during and after his training but found it difficult because of the pain and loneliness inside him. He also routinely had nightmares Zero's invasion, and once he woke up his energy would be out of control which harmed those around him.
The Protector of Earth fled from normal society after that event and lived in solitude.
Only two months after he managed to reduce the strain from Super Saiyan 3 he felt Mira, Towa, and Dabura appear. Kaestos attempted to defeat the Demonic Trio with all the power at his disposal but found that they were powerful and skilled.
Kaestos nearly died to his enemies but was saved by the Grand Supreme Kai, Yen, who realized the danger the three posed to the universe and intervened. After a short time messing with Kaestos, Yen spent 18 hours unlocking ng the Saiyan's full potential.
Kaestos was sent to Earth for the rematch against the demonic trio, who stated that his power was just what they needed. Kaestos managed to outmatch them, defeating Dabura and Towa before setting his sights on Mira.
Dabura and Towa started to send energy to Mira who started transformed to a higher level. Kaestos attacked Dabura and Towa, however, they transported themselves next to Mira before his attacks could hit them.
Mira transformed into a Super Saiyan-like state that was stronger than Kaestos' normal form due to their combined energy, however, the Saiyan utilized some of his Super Saiyan Power and defeated Mira easily.
Kneel before your new Gods
Kaestos prepared to finish off the demonic trio when he saw them suddenly kneel, looking behind himself in bewilderment he saw the Demon God Demigra.
Demigra had broken free from his imprisonment in the Demon Realm due to the Demon Trio's efforts and was prepared to kill anyone who opposed him.
Demigra ordered the Saiyan to kneel before his new god, but the newly Unleashed Saiyan refused.
Kaestos powered up to his full might, shocking the demonic trio at the power he had been hiding from them and entered his new Ultimate Super Saiyan form to confront Demigra.
Unknown to Kaestos was that Demigra had gained a tremendous amount of power while imprisoned, and while breaking the last restraints binding him to the Demon Realm had weakened Demigra he still had a God Ki of 9.
Kaestos attacked Demigra for a time but was utterly unable to harm him and was defeated by the Demon God in just two hits, forcing the Ultimate Super Saiyan to use all his energy just to survive.
Yen noticed Demigra's return and decided to give his allies one day to return to Earth where they transferred their Super Saiyan 2, and for those who had it, Super Saiyan 3 energy to him.
Kaestos was shocked by their appearance and the power they held as they gave him their energy; known only to Yen, was the legend of the Saiyan God, a transformation formed by the power of Five Pure-hearted Super Saiyans transferred into One.
As his friends transferred their energy to Kaestos transformed into a new form, Saiyan God.
Demigra confronted the newly empowered Saiyan, with Kaestos managing to match Demigra and barely managed to drive the Demon God off.
Gaining closure with the past, preparing for the future
Rum appeared to the new Godly Saiyan and when he offered to train Kaestos he quickly agreed to it, knowing that Demigra wouldn't stop until either he or the Demon God were dead.
Demigra went on to train for half a decade to make sure he was strong enough to crush the Saiyan God, with Kaestos doing the same.
One year into his training Kaestos was informed by Rum that an old enemy of the Saiyan's had gained a tremendous amount of power. Zero was throwing the Otherworld into chaos.
Zero had been training in Hell for 4 years straight and had reached his full potential by attaining Ultimate Evolution.
Rum sent Kaestos to Hell in order to deal with his most hated foe, and as for Zero he now had his nemesis in his grasp.
Zero and Kaestos wasted no time searching for the other, Zero and Kaestos both eager for revenge and the two equally prepared for what would potentially be their last fight.
Zero entered his Ultimate Evolution, challenging Kaestos to use some of the God Power that Yenma had been forced to inform him that the Saiyan had, Kaestos eagerly obliged his foe and entered Super Saiyan God.
The two foes clashed once more, and to Kaestos' shock, he was slightly outmatched by Zero as he had gained a tremendous amount of power in the years between their last fight.
Thankfully for Kaestos, his nemesis hadn't trained to deal with the extreme strain his new form put on his body as his soul seemingly held limitless stamina, and was losing power faster than the Saiyan was.
After a very long and brutal fight, Zero exited his Golden Form and was left at the mercy of Kaestos.
Kaestos, upon defeating him, was more than prepared to wipe Zero from the face of existence by destroying his soul he was dead. Before he does this the dead Protectors, including his parents, appeared to try and stop him. Kaestos angrily questioned why they were trying to save the tyrant with Mathazar declared they wasn't trying to save Zero, they were trying to save Kaestos.
Rum had appeared in Hell at the new development and looked on as his student's energy fluctuated with intrigue, curious to see what he would do.
Kaestos released a massive amount of energy that severed Zero's arm and promised that if he ever tried to pull something like this again he would be stopped once more.
Zero was then imprisoned in a part of Hell that not even he could escape; tormented by the knowledge that even with his maximum power he could never defeat Kaestos, and taunted by the fact that the Saiyan still had more potential to realize.
The Protectors and Kaestos spoke for hours before he had to leave but he left finally attaining closure with them, and upon being informed that they had never blamed him for their deaths he finally forgave himself and started to truly move forwards with his life.
To Kill a God
Four years after Kaestos defeated Zero he completed Rum's training with his God Ki, attaining and nearly mastering his strongest form; Super Saiyan God 3.
Kaestos felt the Demon God return shortly after this in Age 828, and Demigra had gained a vast amount of power.
Demigra and Kaestos met each other on a lifeless planet. Both of them had gained an enormous amount power, Demigra held a God Ki of 50 while at his full power, while Kaestos had an equal level in Super Saiyan God 2. Demigra was ecstatic that he had found an individual that could match his current power, but he was determined to kill Kaestos and entered a new form; Demon God Dragon.
Rising to the occasion, Kaestos entered Super Saiyan God 3 and problaimed it to be the limit of a Saiyan's power, and Demigra was once more delighted that he had found a foe who could truly match him.
Demigra admitted that the Demon God Dragon state was his limit as well, and the two fighters rushed towards each other with such speed that even Rum couldn't see their movements.
Their first clash shook the universe, Demigra had attained a massive amount of power with a God Ki on par with Kaestos', and after the most destructive fight ever known to the universe Kaestos was badly injured, rendered almost immobile while an almost equally weakened Demigra prepared to kill his foe with his Ultimate Technique; Demon God Bomb.
Thankfully a surprise attack from Vod weakened the Demon God and allowed the Super Saiyan God to recover just in time to deal a fatal injury to Demigra, however, the bomb was still launched and hit him.
Goin back in Time
Demigra's Demon God Bomb, while weakened from Vod's sneak attack, hit Kaestos and sent him hurtling through Space and Time before ending up in 5 Million Before Age of the Prime Universe.
Kaestos found himself in the ice area of Supreme Kai's planet, greatly weakened from his fight against Demigra and the space-time travel.
He was found by the Western Supreme Kai shortly before Kid Buu appeared to attack her, and when the Majin appeared Kaestos severed one of its arms with an attack of God Ki, which surprisingly didn't regenerate or possess any Ki.
Kid Buu focused on the Western Supreme Kai when he appeared, who was sadly killed with Kaestos collapsing from his injuries shortly after driving the Majin off.
As he was losing consciousness Kaestos felt another Ki come into existence, and when he turned his gaze to the limb he saw the arm of Kid Buu turn into another being, a female Majin that asked who she was before Kaestos finally fell unconscious.
Kaestos woke up in a cave later on and the first thing he saw being the face of the female Majin, who he asked why she hadn't killed him yet.
To his surprise the Majin seemed genuinely distressed at the idea that she was a bad person, almost bursting into tears at the thought of being evil.
Kaestos calmed her down before asking her name and explaining what that word and concept meant upon being asked. Kaestos was surprised the Majin requested that he give her a name, and came up with the name "Allie" from the magic word "Alakazam!"
Allie beamed at her new name and rushed towards Kaestos, giving him a hug as thanks. While Kaestos was happy that she seemed benevolent, the hug aggravated his injuries, frightening the Majin when he let out a scream of pain.
After explaining why he had yelled out to the frightened Majin, Kaestos elected to stay with her so he could recover, and keep a close eye on Allie.
After two weeks he found nothing remotely malevolent in Allie's behavior, however, the remaining Supreme Kai had felt their energy on the planet and decided to investigate.
Kaestos went out to meet the deity while suggesting to Allie that she should remain hidden for now. The Supreme Kai sensed energy similar to that of Buu and desired to destroy the potential threat, but after meeting with her decided against trying for now as she didn't feel malevolent.
Having no way to return home, Kaestos made a deal with Shin and Whis, who acted on Beerus' behalf, allowing him agelessness in exchange for protecting Shin from any threats. Additionally, he would assist Shin in his tasks as a Supreme Kai as a sort of Agent of Creation.
"You've got the stuff kid, I'll give ya that. In fact, you might be exactly what we need to stop those three."
Kaestos has gained a great deal of power over his long life and can choose between using God Ki and Normal Ki by entering his Beyond Saiyan God state for God Ki and suppressing it for Normal Ki. After being sent into Universe-B and five million years into the past, Kaestos gradually lost his motivation to train regularly and slowly but surely his godlike strength lessened to a mere fraction of what it had been.
While a child of 5 years old Kaestos held impressive amounts of power and was roughly equal to Captain Ginyu in his prime.
When he started training with his world's Protectors his power jumped and attained Super Saiyan at the age of 6, being stronger than Android 19 or 20 while in Super Saiyan.
When he turned 14, Kaestos was strong enough to outmatch Android 17.
When he was 17 years old, Kaestos had slightly less than twice the power of his fellow Defenders of Earth and while a Super Saiyan he could generally match their Super Saiyan 2 power. Kaestos was able to defeat four elite members of Zero's army (who had a bit more power than Base Form Bojack) on his own.
When Kaestos entered Super Saiyan 3 his power skyrocketed and enabled him to entirely overwhelm and kill Zero, who was strong enough to defeat 5 tired Super Saiyan 2s in a weaker form and could've matched Kaestos had he only been a Super Saiyan 2.
After 3 years of training, Kaestos mastered his power and gained some strength in the process. This allowed him which to defeat the power draining Androids after figuring out how to circumvent their ability to absorb his energy.
He also defeated a Galactic Parasite, though he couldn't damage its exterior to any noticeable degree and had to defeat it by released an explosive energy wave right next to its heart, while an Ultra Super Saiyan 3.
He was stronger than any individual member of the Demonic Trio of Dabura, Towa, and Mira while a Super Saiyan 3, but was ultimately defeated and nearly killed.
Upon Old Kai training and unleashing his full potential Kaestos became powerful enough that he could outmatch the Demon Trio.
When he utilizes some of his Super Saiyan Power Kaestos defeated Super Mira, who was equal to Super Vegito, with ease and upon fully entering his new Ultimate Super Saiyan form he could scratch Demon God Demigra, causing the Demon God to comment that he was quite powerful for a mortal.
Five Million years after entering Universe-B Kaestos gradually slacked off on his training, losing most of his power as a result. In fact, Kaestos was unable to use God Ki, Potential Unleashed, or Super Saiyan 2 when he first met Universe-B's Defenders of Earth.
As a normal Super Saiyan, Kaestos was weaker than Semi-Perfect Cell. After training on and off for over three years, his power increased a good deal, enough to contend with a Cell Jr. and even managed to barely kill one when using a Super Explosive Wave point blank as an Ultra Super Saiyan.
After seeing Cell's strength, and recognizing just how much he had let himself go, Kaestos spent a great deal of time training to regain his power. When the demon Janemba arose from the rampant evil in Universe-7's Hell, he was able to fight off the creature long enough to exorcise it while Super Saiyan 3.
When Buu reawakened, Kaestos was more powerful than the Majin while a Super Saiyan 3, however he didn't have the energy reserves to kill it. Training in the Hyperbolic time chamber for one whole day, his power increased somewhat. Due to this and focusing on his stamina, Kaestos was able to enter Ascended Super Saiyan 3 and contend with Super Buu evenly.
After Beerus' awakening Kaestos trained alongside Gohan and Piccolo for some time; in Ultimate Super Saiyan he was equal to 30% of the tyrant's Mastered Final Form might.
By the time of Champa and Beerus' tournament over the Super Dragon Balls, Kaestos had regained most of his power. After dealing with Zamasu, Kaestos' mortal power was finally back to its fullest.
During a sparring session with Gohan prior to the Multiverse Tournament, it was proven the younger hybrid had more potential as he was stronger than Kaestos when both released their full mortal potential.
When he gained the Saiyan God power Kaestos held a God Ki of 9 and was on par with Demigra after the God sacrificed some of his power to break the chains of his prison.
Kaestos was later trained by Rum for some time, and after one year his Beyond Saiyan God form had a God Ki of .01, and as a Super Saiyan God, he had a Ki of 10.
After training with Rum for four years he gained more power than Beerus or Vod and held a God Ki of 0.5 without transforming, and his Super Saiyan God had a God Ki of 50. As a Super Saiyan God 2 he had a God Ki of 100 at his strongest. As a Super Saiyan God 3 at his strongest without power multiplying techniques, Kaestos had a God ki of 200.
When encountering Beerus on Wagashi during his vacation Kaestos had lost some power, only holding a God Ki of .20 in his base god form.
After almost 5 Million years Kaestos slacked off on his training and he couldn't actually access God Ki any longer.
In preparation for the fight against the revived Freeza, he attempted to train with God Ki but found it too difficult with his normal Ki being so low, and instead trained with his mortal power alongside Gohan and Piccolo. Further training after Freeza was killed made trainoing in God ki was feasible once more.
Shortly before the conflicts against Goku Black and Future Zamasu, Kaestos held a God Ki of .15 in his base form.
As a Super Saiyan God 2, he could contend with Super Saiyan White Supreme Zamasu, but he was unable to do anything substantial to the immortal fusion. When Zamasu's Super Saiyan White form mutated it put Kaestos thoroughly on the defensive and he would have died if not for Allie's intervention.
By the time of the Multiversal Tournament, Kaestos had regained only a bit more of his power.
During his long lifetime Kaestos has gained many skills common to Ki fighters, and a few he invented on his own or learned from others. Due to being an honorary Attendant Supreme Kai he also has a few perks regarding the Afterlife and healing abilities.
- Ki Sense - Kaestos can detect the energy of beings over great distances and with great clarity. He could detect Beerus awakening from Earth.
- High Energy Reserves - Kaestos has very high reserves of energy and is capable of using techniques that would be prohibitively taxing for most people several times without tiring out. He is also able to maintain very draining transformations that he is extremely out of practice with for a reasonable amount of time, enought that his wife Allie was surprised.
- Masterful Ki Control - Having five million years to master whatever he put his mind to, Kaestos has attained incredible control over his own power. He can suppress his power to the degree that, when as powerful as Goku was on Namek, he can appear to the untrained sensor as weak as Turtle, causing less skilled opponents to underestimate him. His ki control also extends to his flight ability, Kaestos has learned how it "pulls" or "pushes" the user in highly specific areas such as his fist or foot and can use this to his advantage when fighting to dodge attacks or augment his blows.
- Martial Artist - When he was younger, Kaestos was only an average fighter in technical aspects, having a very rough and unrefined combative style which relied heavily on his ki-based abilities to make up for it. After training with Vod and Rum his skill become more refined, though still rather basic and average. When he arrived in Universe 7, Kaestos had ample opportunity to learn a large variety of martial arts from hundreds, if not thousands of masters; in comparison to the flashy, instinctive, disciplined style of Son Goku or the highly precise, analytical style of Vegeta, Kaestos tends towards a very unpredictable and tricky style of combat which, unlike most fighters from Universe 7, he can use to take full advantage of their capacity to fly. He also has a highly lethal fighting style.
- God Ki Transfer - Kaestos can transfer his God Ki to others so as to potentially unlock their godly powers or simply as a method to heal them, however, he rarely does this and has so far only intentionally granted Future Trunks God Ki in this manner. Gohan attaining God Ki through this process was an accident.
- Telekinesis - Kaestos can manipulate objects mentally. He is somewhat imprecise with this technique and cannot use it on objects smaller than one of his arms. Usage of this power against beings who are substantially weaker than him allows Kaestos to kill them quickly. Beings need to be dozens, if not thousands of times weaker than Kaestos' base state for this to work without being extremely inefficient.
- Instantaneous Movement - Learned while working with the Supreme Kai of Universe 7, Kaestos can effectively teleport across vast distances with a thought so long as he both knows where he is going and has the needed energy to reach it.
- Super Saiyan Power - Kaestos can utilize a small fraction his Super Saiyan power, mortal or divine, without actually transforming to achieve a few effects.
- Super Explosive Wave - Kaestos used this technique as an Ultra Super Saiyan 3 while inside the Galactic Parasite in order to destroy it. He did this a second time as a normal Ultra Super Saiyan against a Cell Jr., allowing him to kill it.
- Unending Revolution - Forcing his aura to rotate around his body like a tornado, Kaestos can inflict continuous damage on an opponent by holding his fist to them, dealing the full force of one of his punches as long as he keeps in contact with them. He had to create this technique when facing off against Super Buu to contend with his foe's regenerative powers.
- Unending Revolution: Energy Sphere - A further development, this technique is an orb of energy that surrounds Kaestos' enemy and constantly bombards them with destructive power. He used this against Super Buu to try and overwhelm his regeneration ability to no avail.
- Shining Blast/Godly Blast - This Ki attack is Kaestos' signature move; it is a wave of lime-green Ki with green lightning coming off and is usually fired with one hand. It can be fired with two hands for a power boost at the cost of doubling the Ki usage. When in his Super Saiyan God forms this attack is blue with white lightning coming off it.
- Ragnarok - Kaestos enters his most powerful form before summoning all of his power and channeling it into a wave of energy that is sent at his opponent.
- Fatal Journey - Kaestos uses this technique when determined to kill someone, rushing towards and landing a devastating combo before hitting them with a Shining Blast. Kaestos first used this to kill Zero while a Super Saiyan 3, and later he attempted to use this to kill Kid Buu, but because of his exhaustion and injuries from fighting Demigra - in addition to the dimensional/time travel he experienced - it only did an minor amount of damage to the Majin which was easily regenerated.
- Time Freeze - At some point during the 5 million years before meeting the Protectors of Universe-B's Earth Kaestos learned this ability, however, he claims to not be skilled with its usage and considers it his most draining technique. He used it against Super Buu, getting behind his guard several times, stopping time for roughly .3 seconds every time. Entities stronger than Kaestos will be affected less by this power, at sufficient levels of power they can move unencumbered while he stops time.
- Mystical Disguise - At some point during the 5 Million years that Kaestos lived in Universe-B, before meeting the Protectors of Earth, he discovered how to change his appearance with a realistic illusion. He only did this to cover up his, at the time, seemingly permanent Super Saiyan colored hair and eyes; this technique is unable to be maintained when he powers up. As of the renewed conflicts against Buu, he stopped altering his appearance as it had reverted back to normal.
- Halted Aging (Creation/Destruction Contract-Dependent) - Kaestos' ability to age has been halted due to a Contract with Shin and by extension Beerus. His eternal youth is linked to the lives of the current Supreme Kai and God of Destruction of Universe-7 (B). As long as Beerus and Shin live, Kaestos will never age. Part of the contract is also that if either Beerus and Shin die, he will begin aging normally once again. Additionally, Kaestos' death does not affect Beerus or Shin.
- Kai Unlock Ability - Kaestos figured out how to replicate the potential releasing ritual the Yen used on him at some point during the 5 Million years between Kid Buu's assault and Majin Buu's release. Despite the usefulness of this ability, he doesn't like to use it as it's embarrassing to both himself and the one having their Potential Unleashed. While he does know how to perform this ritual, Kaestos doesn't know much more than that; the nuances are beyond him.
- Otherworld Access - As an honorary Supreme Kai he can enter and exit the Otherworld freely and without breaking divine law while alive.
- Sealing Technique: Kami - Though he was only an Honorary Supreme Kai, Kaestos was taught the sealing technique used by the Gods. His only known use of it was against the Makaioshin, Zamasu, with the Supreme Kai of Universe-B, Shin, and the Supreme Kai of Universe-G, Gowasu, also using the technique while Goku and Future Trunk's used the mortal sealing technique Mafuba. Together they split Zamasu's spirit into five separate parts.
- The Language of the Gods - Kaestos was taught the language known only to Deities and a select few other individuals by Shin after he was made an Honorary Supreme Kai.
- Healing (Agent of Creation Dependant) - Kaestos has the ability to heal minor and moderate injuries others when an Agent of Creation. He cannot heal critical injuries.
Forms & TransformationsEdit
- Super Saiyan - Kaestos first gained this form at the age of 6, becoming the youngest Super Saiyan of his generation. This form increases his power by a factor of 50.
- Mastered Super Saiyan - Unlike the Stressed or Weighted forms this is a mastering of the initial state and allows him to fight for much longer and with a clear mind. Kaestos had been in this form for so long that his hair and eyes were Super Saiyan colored for many years. As of Age 770, his hair and eye colors have gone back to their normal black and brown respectively when in his base form.
- Power Stressed Super Saiyan - Kaestos once utilized these transformations which increased the initial Super Saiyan forms power, but they held some heavy disadvantages and once attaining Super Saiyan 2 he stopped using them except in extreme circumstances.
- Ascended Super Saiyan - An advancement in the power of the original Super Saiyan state and form increases his power by a factor of 65, but uses a good deal more power. Kaestos eventually managed to mitigate the stamina drain of this power up. He can use this power augmentation in his higher Super Saiyan forms.
- Ultra Super Saiyan - An even stronger advancement in the power of the original Super Saiyan state, this form increases his power by a factor of 80, however, it lacks speed as the increased muscle size restricts movement and tires Kaestos out faster by just moving his body. Eventually, he managed to mitigate the stamina drain of this power up to a degree. He can use this power augmentation in his higher Super Saiyan forms. His first used the normal Ultra Super Saiyan state in battle against a Cell Jr. he already had barely managed to restrain, allowing Kaestos to crush and kill it with great effort and energy loss.
- Super Saiyan 2 - Kaestos gained this form when confronting Zero, however, he skipped it in his rage. This form increases his power by a factor of 100. By the time he first encountered the Defenders of Earth-7 (B), Kaestos was unable to enter this form or higher ones even after training for three years due to a lack of necessary raw power.
- Mastered Super Saiyan 2 - After Kaestos ascended to Super Saiyan 3 he trained to master all of his new forms for 3 years.
- Super Saiyan 3 - When Kaestos confronted Zero his great Ki reserves and rage allowed him to go beyond Super Saiyan 2 and enter Super Saiyan 3 in one transformation. This form increases his power by a factor of 400.
- Mastered Super Saiyan 3 - After Kaestos ascended to Super Saiyan 3 he trained to master all of his new forms, reducing the strain and massive ki consumption of this form to practical levels.
- Ascended Super Saiyan 3 - Only ever used against Janemba's Final Form, Kaestos was able to fight the demon evenly and eventually defeat it. According to Kaestos, maintaining Ascended Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 3 at the same time was a nightmare. He later used this form against Super Buu, allowing him to harm the Majin consistantly, though he was the weaker of the two.
- Ultra Super Saiyan 3 - Briefly utilized against the Galactic Parasite, Kaestos combined the Power Stressed Super Saiyan form with Super Saiyan 3 to greatly increase his power at the cost of his speed. Using this form he was able to destroy the Galactic Parasite from the inside.
- Potential Unleashed - Kaestos' potential was fully released by the Old Kai after he was outmatched and nearly killed by Mira, Towa, and Dabura; this powered up state granted him the ability to match and gradually defeat the demons. This form grants him slightly greater power than Super Saiyan 3, but the fact that is doesn't drain his energy is the actual advantage of this state. He is also able to use his previous Super Saiyan transformations in this state which he refers to as Unleashed Super Saiyan.
- Ultimate Super Saiyan - When Kaestos was fighting Demigra he entered this form, which gives a power boost equal to Super Saiyan 3 but without an equivalent strain. The Demon Trio couldn't contend with him and were quickly beaten, however, this level of power was nowhere near enough for Kaestos to challenge or even really injure the Demon God. During the conflict against the resurrected Freeza, he entered this form which enabled him to equal 30% of Freeza's power.
- Saiyan God - Despite the vast power Kaestos gained as an Ultimate Super Saiyan, it wasn't anywhere near enough when he fought Demigra and when Old Kai saw this he granted Kaestos' deceased friends permission to return to Earth and restore his' energy. Five Pure-Hearted Saiyans gave him their Ki, and to their surprise, it granted Kaestos this form. Kaestos later referred to this form as Saiyan God due to it looking like his normal form with a red aura and godly power. Demigra found that the Saiyan equaled his weakened state in their first fight while in this form. Kaestos had a God Ki of 9 at the time.
- Beyond Saiyan God - This is simply his normal state after absorbing the power of a Saiyan God into himself. Kaestos first held a God Ki of .05 in this form, a God Ki of .125 when facing Zero after one year of training, and after he trained with Rum for 4 more years he held a God Ki of .5 at his strongest. When fighting Beerus years later he had a God Ki of .20. After 5 Million years of slacking off of his training Kaestos' God Ki became .03 in this form, but by the time of Champa's tournament, it was 0.1. Shortly before the conflict against Black and Zamasu, Kaestos had regained even more power, holding a God Ki of .2 in this form.
- Chou Super Saiyan - Kaestos is able to use this form which increases his power by a factor of 10, but he almost never uses it due to mastering Super Saiyan God. After further mastering his godly power, Kaestos increased the power multiplication to 25, rendering the further Chou Super Saiyan forms pointless.
- Chou Super Saiyan 2 - Kaestos can enter this even stronger transformation that increases his power by a factor of 15. After mastering his Saiyan God power Kaestos no longer needs to use this transformation.
- Chou Super Saiyan 3 - Kaestos can use this transformation but has only done it once, as it requires more energy than Super Saiyan God while giving a lesser power boost of only 25. After mastering his Saiyan God power Kaestos no longer needs to use this transformation.
- Godly Super Saiyan - When facing Beerus on Wagashi, Kaestos entered this form due to his rage at that time. It granted him a power multiplication of 45. After mastering Super Saiyan God to a greater degree, Kaestos cannot accidentally enter this form and must deliberately choose to access it with an obtuse method.
- Super Saiyan God - Kaestos can enter this state which is similar to his first Super Saiyan state but with blue hair. This form originally required a clear head to access and was unable to be used if he was enraged beforehand, however after an encounter with Beerus this flaw was identified and overcome. This transformation increases his power by a factor of 100.
- Temporarily Completed Super Saiyan God - While he never took the time to actually master this form, he did learn how to use it for a short time, averaging only two seconds before he can no longer contain the power within himself. Kaestos only ever used this form as a psychological tactic against a god-ki enhanced Zero.
- Super Saiyan God 2 - After Kaestos finished his training with Rum he gained this form, which looks like his Super Saiyan 2 form with blue hair and it increases his power by a factor of 200.
- Super Saiyan God 3 - After Kaestos finished his training with Rum he gained this form, which looks like his Super Saiyan 3 form with blue hair. This transformation increases his power by a factor of 400.
- Kaego - By using the Metamorese fusion technique along with Gohan, Kaestos assisted in the formation of one of the most powerful beings in the Multiverse.
List of characters killed/destroyed by KaestosEdit
- One Hundred World Trade Organization soldiers
- 4 WTO Elites
- Cosmic Parasite
- 5 Human Supremacist Androids
- 1 Cell Jr.
Fights & ConflictsEdit
- Kaestos (Mastered Super Saiyan/2nd Grade Super Saiyan) VS WTO Elites (Won)
- Kaestos (Super Saiyan 3) VS Zero (Super Evolution) (Won)
- Kaestos (Super Saiyan 3/Ultra Super Saiyan 3) VS Cosmic Parasite (Won)
- Kaestos (Super Saiyan) VS Human Supremacist Androids (Kaestos Retreated)
- HSAs VS Kaestos (Super Saiyan 2): Round 2 (Draw)
- HSAs VS Kaestos (Super Saiyan 3): Final Fight (Won)
- Demonic Trio (Dabura, Towa, and Mira) VS Kaestos (Super Saiyan 3) (Loss)
- Demonic Trio VS Kaestos (Potential Unleashed): Round 2 (Interrupted; Dabura, Towa, and Mira were losing badly)
- Demon God Demigra VS Kaestos (Ultimate Super Saiyan) (Loss)
- Kaestos (Saiyan God) VS Demon God Demigra (Draw)
- Kaestos (Super Saiyan God) VS Zero (Ultimate Evolution) (Kaestos wins, Zero is imprisoned in a secure cage in Hell)
- Kaestos (Super Saiyan God 3), Vod, and Rum VS Demigra (Demon God Dragon) (Won; Kaestos accidentally sent 5 Million years into the past in Universe-B; Demigra retreats to Universe-D)
- Kaestos (Battle Weary) and Western Supreme Kai VS Kid Buu (Kid Buu is driven off; Kaestos falls unconscious; Western Supreme Kai is killed)
- Kaestos (Beyond Saiyan God/Godly Super Saiyan) VS Beerus (Loss; Beerus claims exhaustion; Wagashi is spared)
- Kaestos (Super Saiyan/2/3) VS Legendary Super Saiyan (Legendary Super Saiyan/LSS2) (Draw)
- Kaestos (Super Saiyan/Ultra) VS 1 Cell Jr (Won, Cell Jr. is killed)
- Kaestos (Super Saiyan) VS 3 Cell Juniors (Loss, Kaestos is beaten unconscious)
- Kaestos (Super Saiyan/2/3) VS Janemba (Original/Super) (Won; Janemba is exorcised)
- Kaestos (Super Saiyan 2/3/Ascended Super Saiyan 3) VS Super Buu (Loss, Kaestos is killed alongside everyone on Earth when Super Buu destroys the planet)
- Protectors of Earth VS World Trade Organization (Won)
- Kaestos (Ultimate Super Saiyan) VS Final Form Freeza (30%/60%) (Loss)
- Kaestos (Super Saiyan God 2) and Allie (Godly Majin) VS Supreme Zamasu (Super Saiyan White/SSW: Makaioshin) (Technical Victory; Kaestos is badly injured, Supreme Zamasu is defused after being briefly absorbed by Allie)
- Kaestos (Beyond Saiyan God), Goku (Beyond Saiyan God), Future Trunks (Beyond Saiyan God), Gowasu, and Shin VS Zamasu (Spirit Form) (Victory for the allied party: Zamasu's spirit is split into five; Future Earth's population is killed)
Due to me being lazy while naming him, Kaestos is a slightly altered version of my username.
Kaestos is one of the older entities in Dragon Ball Z: Legend of the Saiyan God at just over five million.
Since as of the Multiversal Tournament he was an Agent of Creation, Kaestos was not allowed to take part in the the proceedings.
|Androids||Universe-10/G • Cell-G|
|Vampire||Universe-25/Q+ • Golcova|
|Frost Demons||Universe-20/K • Zero|
Universe-7/B • Z • Freeza
|Saiyans||Universe-20/K • Bruse • Mathazar • Boko • Yarron • Epalm |
Universe-7/B • Goku • Vegeta
|Humans||Universe-20/K • Chaya|
Universe-7/B • Videl
|Saiyan Hybrids||Half-Human • Gohan • Future Trunks • Goten • Trunks • Kaestos|
Half-Kaioshin • Kentas
|Disconian||Universe-31/Z-Minus • Candorla|
|Majin||Majin/Good Buu • Evil Buu • Super Buu|
|Supreme Gods||Multiverse • Zen-Oh (4th King) • Kar'zol'anthan (1st King) • Zenthos (2nd King) • Galanova (3rd King)|
|Supreme Kais & Attendants||Universe-20/K • Yen|
Universe-7/B • Shin • Kibito • Elder Kai
Universe-10/G • Gowasu • Zamasu • Goku Black
|Gods of Destruction||Universe-20/K • Vod|
Universe-7/B • Beerus
Universe-6/C • Champa
|Angels||Multiverse • Grand Priest|
Universe-20/K • Rum
Universe-7/B • Whis
Universe-6/C • Vados
|Demons||Universe-20/K • Demigra (Demon God) • Dabura • Towa • Mira|
|Fusions||Potaro Earings • Vegito (Goku & Vegeta) • Supreme Zamasu (Goku Black & Future Zamasu)|
Fusion Dance • Gotenks (Goten & Trunks) • Kaego (Kaestos & Gohan) • Brusazar (Bruse & Mathazar) • Gogeta (Goku & Vegeta)
Permanent Fusion • Gogeta (Alternate Goku & Vegeta)