|Featured in||Appetent Justice|
|Parent star type||G-type main-sequence|
|Orbital period||531.7 d|
|Equatorial radius||5927.3 km|
|Polar radius||5907.5 km|
|Surface area||79.2% land|
|Equatorial surface gravity||8.8263 m/s2|
|Composition||76.38% nitrogen (N2)|
21.37% oxygen (O2)
1.22% water vapor (H2O)
0.86% carbon dioxide (CO2)
0.01% trace elements
|Sentient species 1 population||0|
|Number of major cities||0|
|Technology level||Tier 2|
Jettalam is a free world. It is located in Universe 11.
In Age 766, Majin Sesami came to this world after tracking a space pirate there. After she killed the creature on a derelict outpost near the northern pole, she was confronted by Dyspo and Toppo, who had also been tracking the pirate. A fight broke out after Dyspo accused Sesami of breaking galactic law by murdering the pirate. The three fought around the outpost, with the Pride Troopers eventually overwhelming the Majin. Inside the outpost, they came across tanks full of what appeared to be giant robotic beings. Sesami used a Vice Shout to tear a hole in the multiverse and escape back to Universe 7. However, in so doing, she shattered all of the tanks, releasing the robots upon Toppo and Dyspo. It is assumed the Pride Troopers destroyed the creatures before leaving the planet.
- Jettalam is covered in forests. It is a hot, humid world teeming with life, though there is no sentient species currently living on it. Sesami's description of the planet is as follows: "The planet was mostly forests–foggy, muddy, humid wetlands extending past curling, floating trees with red bark and blue-black leaves, some of them rivaling skyscrapers.".
- There are numerous outposts, cities, and other structures scattered across the planet, indicating that at some point in the past, it was populated. Whatever led to the extinction or exodus of the natives is unknown, but judging by the robotic beings seen in Appetent Justice, that species was highly technologically advanced.
- When Majin Sesami arrived at Jettalam, she tore a hole through its moon, causing significant damage.
- The robots are described as follows: "Around them, on the walls, in plump tanks full of yellow bubbling liquid, twenty or thirty massive beasts lay dormant, each hooked up to breathing cables that ran over their snouts. They were all of them grotesquely tall–twelve to fifteen feet roughly–with six hands, webbed tails, and round, flattened faces. Their ears were pulled back, and three or four of them had opened their eyes to watch.".
- Jettalam's native population:
- At height: 1,252,431,866.
- At lowest point: 0.
Jettalam is still around.