|Appearances:||Dragon Ball: The Mrovian Series: Nitro saga|
|Date of Death:||3 September, 766 Age|
|Maximum Power Level:||74,000|
|Height:||165 cm or 5'5"|
|Hair Color:||Dark blue|
|Organizations:||Planet Trade Organization|
"I will find Mrov; they will never see me coming."
Fayg is very human-like except for having the ears of a cat. His skin and hair are a dark blue, and his eyes are red. His Battle Armor is of the shoulder-strap variant and is also dark blue in color.
At some time between March and September of 766 Age, Nitro sends Fayg to Planet Nitro 458, predicting that the Mrovian Navy will attack its outpost, as it is fairly close to the Mrovian Republic in terms of distance. Fayg is ordered to infiltrate a Mrovian warship so that it brings him to Mrov, allowing him to telepathically notify Nitro of its location.
On September 3, 766 Age, while Nitro sends his invading force to Mrov, Fayg infiltrates the Mrovian High Council Citadel in order to assassinate the Mrovian council members. Using his stealth technique, he successfully kills at least one Shieldmaiden before making his way to Fadjist. Once outside Fadjist's office door, Fayg prepares an energy beam, but once he discharges his attack, it is blocked by Aysuida's shield. The powerful female Mrovian then tosses Fayg out of the Mrovian capital and the two proceed to fight. Although Fayg utilizes his stealth, Aysuida is able to take advantage of his limitations and eventually kill the assassin with the Gykul Combo.
- Energy Blade – A blue-white blade of ki, activating from the hand
- Quiet Energy Dagger – A shorter energy blade that produces little sound
- Energy Kick – An orange-white energy wave fired out of a kick
- Flight – The ability to fly by using ki
- Full Power Energy Ball – A fully-powered blue-white energy sphere, thrown using both hands
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of ki attack; Fayg's ki blasts are blue-white in color
- Telepathic Link – Maintaining a mental connection with another individual that can serve as a homing beacon over exceedingly long distances
- Total Invisibility – Complete invisibility to the entire electromagnetic spectrum and ki detection
- Extreme flexibility – The ability to squeeze through tight spaces without damaging oneself or surroundings