|Featured in||Ode to Dodoria|
|Alternate Names||Planet Frieza 029|
|Parent star type||A-type main-sequence|
|Orbital period||134.3 d|
|Equatorial radius||5038.7 km|
|Polar radius||5021.9 km|
|Surface area||86.7% land|
|Equatorial surface gravity||109.8384 m/s2|
|Composition||55.78% nitrogen (N2)|
41.83% oxygen (O2)
0.08% trace elements
|Sentient Species||Dodoria's race, Planet Trade Organization members|
|Sentient species 1 population||0|
|Sentient species 2 population||3000|
|Number of major cities||17 (natives), 21 (resettlement)|
|Technology level||Tier 4 (natives), Tier 2 (resettlement)|
Dodoria was a slave born on this planet. Like many slaves, he grew powerful from all of the manual labor he was forced to do. He was contemplating rebelling against his masters when Frieza and his forces appeared and decimated the planet's inhabitants. They killed everyone except for Dodoria, who impressed them with his strength. Frieza offered the alien a position in the Planet Trade Organization. The pink brute happily accepted.
Durios was a desert-like planet. It was filled with many plateaus and mountains, and it had very little water. All of the cities and towns were located near sources of water. None of the towns were too sophisticated or large, however. It was rare to see any two-story buildings. Everything was just simply made of brick and mud and wood. Large portions of the planet were uninhabited and unexplored by the native species. When Frieza and his lackeys destroyed the planet's defenses, they were able to leave much of the planet intact because of this. Afterwards, Frieza set up various factories across the planets which produced the battle armor commonly worn by all Planet Trade Organization soldiers. The planet also functioned as a prison for Planet Trade Organization members who had committed crimes and were awaiting punishment.
- Dodoria is native to this planet.
- Despite this planet being conquered and its host species eradicated, Frieza did not sell it. His reasoning was that it was not a particularly sought-after planet, so he wouldn't be able to sell it for much. Since it was on a trade route with the rest of his empire, it made more sense for him to keep it.
- Dodoria visited his homeworld on at least three separate occasions after joining the Planet Trade Organization.
- The garrison of soldiers on this planet is roughly three thousand, with the rest of the population comprising of slave laborers of various alien species.
- Durios' native population:
- At height: 3,843,921,099.
- At lowest point: 0.
- Durios' Planet Trade Organization population:
- At height: 3000.
- At lowest point: 0.
Durios is still around.