Dragon Ball Super GT is a sequel to Dragon Ball Super, and the reboot of Dragon Ball GT.
Plot[edit | edit source]
This series continues the adventures of Goku, and his friends. This time Goku are traveling around the universes to retrieve the Black Star Dragon Balls with Vegeta, Goten, Trunks, Uub and Pan, after a minion of Dr. Myuu wishes for power for Baby. Later series focuses to battles in Earth, family lives of the Dragon Team and training of Goku's new transformation, Super Saiyan 4.
Sagas[edit | edit source]
- Black Star Dragon Balls Saga
- Baby Saga
- Super 17 Saga
- Shadow Dragons Saga
Differences from the original GT[edit | edit source]
- Goku wasn't turned into a kid.
- Beerus and Whis are in this series, and they help Goku look for the Black Star Dragon Balls and training his Super Saiyan 4 form, and Vegeta to achieve Super Saiyan 4.
- Instead of traveling around galaxy, Goku and his team travels between Universes to look for the Black Star Dragon Balls.
- Baby in this version is a Universe traveler, who aims to defeat the Saiyans in all the universes.
- Pan can turn into a Super Saiyan in this version.