|Anime name||Dark Nakarot|
|Manga name||Black Nakarotto|
|Alternate names||Black Nakarot|
|Debut||Naruto Ball Oh!|
Dark Nakarot's appearance is a combination of Dark Magician's, Goku's and Naruto's appearance, wearing Goku's orange shirt over Dark Magician's Upper half of his uniform and Naruto's pants underneath lower half. He has Dark Magician's markings and Naruto's "whiskers" markings. Naruto forehead protector and long spiky purple/black/blonde hair. And he wields Dark Magician's staff.
Dark Nakarot's personality is based on their fusee's pure goodness, Naruto's strategic mind, Goku's energetic personality and Dark Magician's admiralty of Atem.
Super Saiyan Edit
Due to Goku being one of the fusees, he is capable of accessing this form. In this is able to outmanoeuvre the demon Kimyōna. He loses this form after being defeated for the first time.
Sage Transformation Edit
Naruto's Sage Transformation, used by Dark Nakarot even more powerful than Naruto's, thanks to the Duel Monster Spirit Dark Magician's and Goku's presence. He tries to use this form, but it still was enough to take him down.
Super Sage Transformation Edit
Combination of Super Saiyan 2 and Sage Transformation. In this form, he is more than enough to held Kimyōna. He exceeds the limits of all Duel Monster Spirits, Saiyans and Ninjas. Surprising each of their respective friends.
- Dark Kamehameha - A Combination of Goku's Kamehameha and Dark Magician's Dark Magic Attack, fired from his Staff in his base form.
- Rasengan - He attempts this as a Super Saiyan, but is unsuccessful in damaging Kimyōna.
- Kamehameha - He attempts this in his Sage Transformation form, but Kimyōna is unaffected
- Rasenhameha - A combination of Naruto's Rasengan and Goku's True Kamehameha. He uses this in his Super Sage Transformation and manages to deal incredible amounts of damage to Kimyōna.
- Dark Rasenhameha - A Combination of Dark Magician's Dark Magic Attack, Naruto's Wind Release: Rasenshuriken and Goku's Super Kamehameha. He uses this as his final attack o Kimyōna, slaying the demon once and for all.