|Alternate names||Sis/Boss (By her gang)|
|Debut||Anime: "Gohan and Piccolo Master and Pupil Clash in Max Training!"|
Manga: "The Super Warriors Gather!, Part 2
|Date of death||Age 780 (restored)|
|Allegiance||Team Universe 6|
|Affiliations||Caulifla: Hero (Heroes World counterpart)|
Renso (older brother)
Caulifla (カリフラ Karifura) is a Saiyan from Universe 6 and a member of Team Universe 6 who participates in Zeno's Tournament of Power. She is the leader of a gang of Saiyan criminal.
In Dragon Ball Super - Caulifla is a short girl (slightly taller than Cabba) of slender build and fair complexion. She wore a low cut magenta tube top, low-set purple harem pants, long dark grey wristbands, and a pair of pointy grey shoes.
During the Super Bardock Saga - Caulifla wears a magenta peplum top with the Time Patrol logo, low-set purple harem pants, long dark grey wristbands, and a pair of pointy dark grey shoes. She maintains her fair complexion but is more muscular in appearance.
Dragon Ball Super
Universe Survival Saga
Main article: [Universe Survival Saga]
Caulifla appeared as a major character in this saga.
Dragon Ball Advanced
Super Bardock Saga
Main article: [Super Bardock Saga]
Caulifla was recruited to help the Time Patrol deal with the distortions caused by the Time Breakers. Caulifla and Cabba were stranded in Age 749 by Tick and fought him.
- Flight - The ability to fly with ki
- Ki Blast - The basic form of ki.
- Ki Sense - The ability to sense ki.
- Continuous Energy Bullet - A combination of energy waves fired at rapid rates.
- Energy Fist - A rapid barrage of energy fired from her fists.
- Crush Cannon - A continuous energy bullet technique used by Caulifla.
- Burst of Energy - An energy wave used by Caulifla.
- Galick Burst - A combination of Galick Cannon and Burst of Energy used by Super Saiyan 2 Cabba and Super Saiyan 2 Caulifla as a team attack.
- Super Saiyan
Caulifla stated to Dial that she achieved Super Saiyan when Cabba came to before the Tournament of Power. Caulifla mentioned that Cabba tricked into a blinding rage by threatening to kill Kale and pretended to destroy her hideout. In the anime; she achieved it by some sort of tingling feeling. However, in Dragon Ball Advanced - she achieved the form through rage.
- Super Saiyan 2nd Grade
Caulifla mentioned that she achieved the 2nd Grade form after she recruited by Chronoa and trained in one of the Rooms of Spirit and Time. In this form; her muscle mass increase as she grows in height.
- Super Saiyan 3rd Grade
Caulifla mentioned that she achieved the 3rd Grade form after she recruited by Chronoa and trained in one of the Rooms of Spirit and Time. In this form; her muscle mass increase as she grows in height.
- Super Saiyan Full Power
Caulifla mentioned that she achieved the Full Power form after she recruited by Chronoa and trained in one of the Rooms of Spirit and Time. In this form; her muscle mass increase as she grows in height.
- Super Saiyan 2
In the Anime of Dragon Ball Super - Caulifla became Super Saiyan 2 during the preparation training for the Tournament of Power while in the Fanga; Caulifla and Cabba awoken Super Saiyan 2 together after finding out that Kale was killed by Tock.
Her hair spikes similar to Gohan while having same number of bangs as Goku. Her muscle mass increases while gaining a more radiant aura and bio-electricity.
- Super Saiyan 3
After requesting Goku to train her, Cabba, and Kale to become Super Saiyan 3 - they were able to acquire the form.
Caulifla's hair grew passed her waist with while gaining dark pupils in her eyes while losing her eyebrows as her brow ridge become defined along with her muscle mass and a single bang hanging down similar to Goku's Super Saiyan 3.
- Super Saiyan God
After requesting to have her undergo the Super Saiyan God ritual in order to reach Super Saiyan God in order to help the Time Patrol a little better.
In this form - her hair becomes Imperial Red while she loses an stray strands of hair as it had become more refined in appearance while her body structure appears to become younger and thinner in frame and build. She gains the aura of Super Saiyan God with the ability to use god ki and sense godly ki.
- Sorcerer Saiyan
After undergoing the Mystical Arts training under Fortuneteller Baba in gain the ability to use magic and gained the power to enter Sorcerer Saiyan with it having to not only absorbed the power offered by Super Saiyan God and significantly multiplying it.
In this form - her hair retains to natural colour while also altering in appearance as had become longer and wilder with her eyes becoming pure teal losing any pupils she had while has well defined muscle mass while her gaining ghost-like orbs around her which medium purple while gain an aura that trails around her like smoke and was soft cyan & very soft blue.
- Super Saiyan God 2
After witnessing Kale's death the second time, but, at the ends of Psi Devilman this time - her rage proceeded to boil over causing to achieving Super Saiyan God 2.In this form - her hair becomes crimson red while the flame-like aura of Super Saiyan God becomes purple and the user gains imperial red bio-electric streaks - her muscle mass also slightly increases allowing them to have an athletic build (slender but muscular) and retains all the speed of Super Saiyan God.
In the anime - Kefla is the potara fusion of Kale and Caulifla in their base forms while in the manga she is a Potara Fusion of Kale and Caulifla in their Legendary Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan form respectively.
Main article: CaulialeCauliale is the Fusion Dance result of Kale and Caulifla in their base forms.
Video Game appearances
Caulifla made her debut appearance in Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle for her first video game appearance.
- Dragon Ball Super
- Caulifla (Super Saiyan 2) vs. Goku (Base/Super Saiyan 2)
- Caulifla (Super Saiyan 2) and Kale (Base/C-type Super Saiyan/Legendary Super Saiyan/Legendary Super Saiyan 2) vs. Goku (Super Saiyan 2/Super Saiyan God)
- Caulifla and Kale vs. Sadala soldier
- Caulifla vs. Cabba (Base/Super Saiyan)
- Caulifla (Base/Super Saiyan) vs. Frieza (Golden Frieza)
- Caulifla (Super Saiyan) and Cabba (Super Saiyan) vs. Dyspo
- Dragon ball Advanced
- Caulifla (Base/Super Saiyan/Super Saiyan 2nd Grade) & Cabba (Base/Super Saiyan/Super Saiyan 2nd Grade) vs Tick
- Caulifla (Super Saiyan 3rd Grade/Super Saiyan Full Power) & Cabba (Super Saiyan 3rd Grade/Super Saiyan Full Power) vs Tick (Powerhouse)
- Like all Full-Blooded Saiyans save for Toma - her name is a pun based on a Vegetable, that being Cauliflower which is notably part of the same group as Cabba's and Kale's name.