|Appearances:||Dragon Ball: The Mrovian Series: Return of the Ancient Enemy|
|Date of Death:||Age 770|
|Maximum Power Level:||170,000,000|
|Height:||200 cm or 9'10"|
The Behemoth is a vaguely humanoid creature with four arms – a larger pair and a smaller pair. The larger pair of arms start at the Behemoth's shoulders and end in large stumps, serving as the creature's primary limbs it uses for attack, using them to bludgeon its prey. The smaller arms, located just under the larger pair, end in relatively small hands, each with four sharp fingers. The Behemoth's mouth spans across the width of its entire face and possesses two rows of sharp teeth.
In the year 770 Age, the Leviathan decides to return to Mrov to finish what its past allies started. Cuber and Chaiva arrive to destroy the Leviathan, but the Ziz and the Behemoth intercept them. The two-on-two fight is initially even, but the Super Saiyans eventually prove to be more of a match for even the mightiest of the Ravenous. After the Ziz falls to Cuber's Lightspeed Wave, the Saiyans destroy the Behemoth with their Shining Knee team attack.
- Oxygen independence – The ability to survive in deep space indefinitely
- DNA absorption – The Ravenous' inherent trait to absorb the DNA of its prey and acquire the prey's abilities
- Flight – The ability to fly
- Instant Transmission – Instant teleportation between two points, provided the user has been to said locations before
- Neoblast duplication – Dismembered limbs can regenerate into full separate organisms.
- Telepathic Link – Maintaining a mental connection with another individual that can serve as a homing beacon over exceedingly long distances
- Total Invisibility – Complete invisibility to the entire electromagnetic spectrum and ki detection