|Appearances:||Dragon Ball: The Mrovian Series|
|Birth Power Level:||623|
|Height:||130 cm / 4'3" (Age 777)|
Personality[edit | edit source]
Biography[edit | edit source]
Return of the Ancient Enemy[edit | edit source]
At the age of two, Baochoi is initially seen "driving" a hover-car that resembles a Mrovian transport, with his father Cuber accompanying him in the passenger seat. Baochoi eventually falls asleep and his father carries him off to bed. Shortly after the initial invasion of the Ravenous, Baochoi's parents agree to temporarily move him to Glaysia, where Guirrom volunteers to babysit him. After the Ravenous' destruction, Chaiva and Cuber retrieve their son from Glaysia.
Cold Vengeance[edit | edit source]
Now nine years old, Baochoi teams up with Cuber against Salhior and Aysuida for a sparring match on Glaysia. Baochoi accidentally hits his father twice, each time with a Lightning Stomp. Still, Cuber is able to defeat both Mrovians. After the sparring session, Chaiva insists on personally training Baochoi, who does not look forward to losing badly in the subsequent fights.
No more than a few days later, Chaiva retrieves both Cubas and Yuki from the destroyed Typhon. By the time Cubas awakens, he is fully healed and separates back into Cuber and Ledas upon removal of the device. Chaiva confirms that Yuki is being held in a Dimensional prison and informs Cuber that the High Council wishes to speak with him. Baochoi is not present at the meeting that his parents and Ledas have with the Mrovian High Council, and after the meeting, they decide to go to Earth for the Dragon Balls to undo the damage Yuki had done.
Cuber, Chaiva, Ledas, and Baochoi arrive at Earth and go to the Capsule Corporation headquarters for the Dragon Radar. When they arrive, they have a feast and meet Vegeta. Afterwards, the Saiyans travel to a remote location far away from the city in order to spar. Baochoi and Ledas observe as Cuber and Chaiva team up to fight against Vegeta, all of whom start at the first level of Super Saiyan. The teamwork of Cuber and Chaiva proves to be too much for a Super Saiyan 1 Vegeta to handle, so the prince elevates himself to Super Saiyan 2 before firing off a Big Bang Attack. In order to challenge Vegeta's attack, Cuber quickly powers up to Super Saiyan 2 himself and blocks the energy sphere with a shield, protecting himself and Chaiva. Before Vegeta and Cuber can continue fighting, Goku intervenes in order to fight the new Saiyans himself. Like with Vegeta, Cuber and Chaiva overwhelm Goku, who then powers up to Super Saiyan 3 and defeats his opponents with ease. Upon returning to the Capsule Corporation headquarters, Baochoi meets Trunks.
The next day, Cuber travels alone with the Dragon Radar to collect the Dragon Balls while Baochoi stays at the Capsule Corporation Headquarters to train with the other Saiyans. After Cuber gets both of his wishes, including the revival of his brother Kailon, Baochoi returns to Mrovian territory with his father. The young Saiyan then meets his uncle for the first time aboard the Lance of Mrov.
Powers and abilities[edit | edit source]
<tabber widths=400> |-|Techniques=
Offensive[edit | edit source]
- Lightning Stomp – A double foot stomp with plasma arcs surrounding Baochoi's legs
Support[edit | edit source]
- Durability – Far beyond the capabilities of most living organisms
- Ki Sense – The ability to sense ki without the use of a Scouter
- Speed – Far beyond the capabilities of most living organisms
- Strength – Far beyond the capabilities of most living organisms
- Zenkai – The ability to achieve massive boosts in strength, durability, speed, and reaction times after recovering from being beaten to near-death
|-|Forms and Transformations=
- Great Ape – A giant, gorilla-like form that has ten times the Power Level as that of Baochoi's normal state – as a Saiyan with a tail, Baochoi can achieve this form
- Jump field projectors – Fields generated by Mrovian structures that enable teleportation across distances within 1 million kilometers
- Mrovian neural implant – A communicator surgically implanted into the brain in order to enable interstellar communication
- Mrovian transport – An unarmed space ship that houses dozens of passengers