|Planet Cold 001|
Planet Cold 001
|Featured in||Dragon Ball: Legacies|
|Parent star type||A-type main-sequence|
|Orbital period||55,753 d|
|Satellite names||Freezer, Coola, Naitoro, Corudo, Arukuteria, Aisa|
|Equatorial radius||7492.4 km|
|Polar radius||7467.4 km|
|Surface area||42.6% land|
|Equatorial surface gravity||147.105 m/s2|
|Composition||68.93% hydrogen (H2)|
18.25% methane (CH4)
3.73% ammonia (NH3)
2.82% ammonium hydrosulfide (NH4SH)
0.05% trace elements
|Sentient species 1 population||88,389,629|
|Number of major cities||38|
|Technology level||Tier 2|
Arcose is the homeworld of the Arcosians, including King Cold, Arcterial, Icer, Frieza, Cooler, and Nitro. Even after King Cold took over the planet, he allowed the other Arcosians to live, and many of them became soldiers in his armies. The planet itself had many Planet Trade Organization cities. Still, only King Cold's personal soldiers worked on the planet. None of Nitro's, Frieza's, or Cooler's soldiers are stationed there.
The planet is very cold, though during the summers, certain places near the equator will become almost temperate. Otherwise, the entire world is covered in ice and snow at all times. The world is quite mountainous and it has many small rivers and lakes, though few larger bodies of water. They freeze over during the winters. Snow blizzards and ice hail are common occurrences during the winter especially.
- This planet is the homeworld of many significant characters, including all of the members of King Cold's royal family, and the Arcosians who first met the Saiyans.
- This planet is one of the coldest in the entire universe. Non-natives who visit the planet must wear extreme protective gear if they wish to survive.
- Frieza has not visited this planet since he left it in Ground Up. Cooler has been back several times since then, and of course, Nitro was born after Ground Up.
- Despite being a rocky planet, Arcose has a ring system.
- Arcose's Arcosian population:
- At height: 88,389,629.
- At lowest point: 23,382,694.
Arcose is still around.