|Featured in||Extragalactic Containment Protocol|
|Parent star type||G-type main-sequence|
|Orbital period||352.1 d|
|Equatorial radius||4188.2 km|
|Polar radius||4174.2 km|
|Equatorial surface gravity||22.5561 m/s2|
|Composition||67.29% nitrogen (N2)|
31.62% oxygen (O2)
1.03% water vapor
0.01% trace elements
|Sentient Species||Rabanra's species, settlers|
|Sentient species 1 population||1,864,971,053|
|Sentient species 2 population||22,282,446|
|Number of major cities||177|
|Technology level||Tier 3|
Aban is a free world. It is located in Universe 2.
History[edit | edit source]
Little is seen of Aban in Extragalactic Containment Protocol, aside from one small town on the edge of a desert. It appeared to be a dry, barren world, lacking in vegetation. While it was home to members of Rabanra's species, there was also a significant population of aliens living on Aban. Within the city, there were many businesses; street vendors were common as well. In Age 695, Vizzer and a team of the Experimental Vanguard came to this planet to assassinate Specimen #1099. They managed to do so, after a bloody and costly battle inside of a Ghze-Yu broth shop. Afterwards, Vizzer fled the planet before he could be confronted by its police.
It has presumably maintained a slow, albeit steady economy (generally speaking) in order to attract so many off-worlders.
Notable facts[edit | edit source]
- Aban is the homeworld of Rabanra's species.
- Street vendors in the city Vizzer visited were selling caramelized pep-pep shrunken to the customers' convenience.
- It is unclear why exactly Specimen #1099 chose this planet to flee to (or even how he was aware of it), as there is nothing particularly notable about Aban, and Doctor Tau had never sent any of his specimens there before.
Population[edit | edit source]
- Aban's native population:
- At height: 1,864,971,053.
- At lowest point: 57,978.
- Aban's alien population:
- At height: 22,282,446.
- At lowest point: 0.
Status[edit | edit source]
Aban is still around.